The Begining

Mal's P.O.V

I was sitting by the pool in my LA house with my boyfriend Thomas. I then heard the back door shut making me turn around to see Sofia coming out. Hey Sof I say. Hey Chlo she says as she sits down and hugs me tight. I hugged her back and sighed. We are as close as me and Evie used to be. We had a fight and it's been 2 years since we talked. I miss those days she was the best friend that I've always needed. I didn't mean anything that I said. I have to admit I miss her.

She was always there to comfort me when I was upset or scared. I then looked down at the pool to see my reflection that showed pain and sadness. You ok Dove I hear Sofia ask. Yeah I'm fine I say keeping my eyes on the pool. I don't belive that but ok she says rolling her eyes. Thomas I ask. Yes he says draping an arm around my shoulder that I easily shake off. We are done I say going inside the house sitting on the couch and turn on the TV. I see that Snowhite is on so I start to watch that when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Thomas if that's you I start but she cuts me off.

It's me Thomas left Sofia says then sitting next to me and looks at me softly. Why did you break up with him I thought you loved Thomas she says quietly. I'm in love with another guy I say looking in my lap. Sofia went to say something but the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a letter on my portch. I grabbed it and sat down on the couch again next to Sofia.

Evie's P.O.V

     I sat at the table and sighed. I was looking through boxes in my attic and found a picture of me and Mal. God I miss her so much. She was the best friend that kept us VK's together. Oh god,I remeber all the days that  she would just stand there and scream at the boys and I'd have to keep her calm. I know they hated those days but we have to admit that they were practically the best. I felt hands on my shoulders making me jump. Chill Cas it's just me I hear Jenny say. She was cool but nothing compared to Mal.

     I just rolled my eyes. You ok I hear Jenny ask. Yeah i'm fine I say coldly. Thinking about Celeste she says softly. That's the name I made up when she had asked me what was wrong one day and I didn't want her to know about Mal. I bet Jenny would be pissed if she ever found out I lied to her.

     I was sitting next to Jenny watching TV while laughing. Well for me it was more like fake laughing. I heard the doorbell go off so I get up opening the door to see no one. Huh that's weird no one is here I sworn the doorbell went off. As I was about to close the door I looked down to see a letter so I grabbed it and joing Jenny on the couch.

Carlos's P.O.V

     I was coming home after a long day of school. I was greeted by my dog Runt. I sighed. I miss Dude and Jay. I miss Mal and Evie to. I basically just missed Auradon in general. I wish I could go back in time and fix what I had started. The fight was my fault in the first place. If I hadn't said anything about a secret that I was told to keep then I would be in Auradon probaly hanging out with Mal Evie Jay Dude and Jane. Probaly Doug Lonnie and Ben to.

     Why was I so stupid? I thought to myself when one of my friends Zuri put her hand on my shoulder. Still thinking about Connie she asks. No just life I say bluntly. Zuri has no idea about Auradon. She thinks I come from detroit. Boy if Jay saw me now he would be laughing so hard milk would come out of his nose. I laughed softly at the thought of it. I heard a knock on the door so I walked over and opened it to see no one when I saw a letter so I grabbed it and sat back on the couch.

Jay's P.O.V

     I was sitting in the movie theature watching one of my friends perform her movie. Just looking at her reminds me of Mal. I can actually see some of Evie in there. The drummer reminds me so much of Carlos. I miss Mal Evie Carlos and Lonnie. Ben and Doug too. After the movie was over I made my way through the crowd and drive back to my apartment. Once I do I sit on the couch and sigh. I'm thinking about reaching out to the gang and see if we can meet up but I decide against it because their probaly still pissed. I then hear a knock on my apartment door. I get up and open the door but see no one.

     Great just great another ding dong ditch. I look down and see a letter so I grabbed it and sat on my couch to open it. I was very curious what this was. Could it be a letter from Mal Evie or Carlos. I sure hope it is. I just want to see my best friends again. Well to them probaly more like ex-best friends.