The Adventure Starts!!

Mal's P.O.V

     I had woken up to see Evie hugging me really tight. I carefully untangle myself from her and walk out the door.  I walk outside to see it was cloudy. I sighed and began my run. I had put in my ear-buds listening to Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovoto.I began thinking about what Ben had said yesterday. If my mom really was on the lose then we are toatally screwed. I started to get really deep in thought starting to get nervous. I saw a drop of water had dropped on my shirt.

     I was crying. I brought my hand up to wipe my tears when I see that I am shaking. I turn around to head back to Auradon Prep. As I entered the school I started to get dizzy. Shit I knew what was happening. I haven't eaten in 3 days and if Evie found out what I've been doing she'd be pissed. I suddenly hit the ground and see dark.

Evie's P.O.V

     I woke up and realized that Mal wasn't next to me like she was when we fell asleep. I looked around the dorm to see if she had went to get dressed or go to the bathroom. When I had realized that she wan't in the dorm I had started to get a little worried. I then rememberd that she always used to go in runs in the morning that's probaly where she went.

      It has been almost an hour and Mal still isn't back. I get up and grab my phone about to text her when a loud knock appeared on the door. Before I could let them in Ben came running into my dorm out of breathe. Woah what's going on I ask going into my contacts. Mal's passed out he says making me stop dead in my tracks. What I say slowly as I look up. Mal has passed out Evie she's been uncouncious and I don't know how long she's been like that he says finally starting to get his breathe back.

     Where is she I ask quickly starting to get tears in my eyes. By the front doors come on he says running out me following until I see the crowd making me know I was close. I had started pushing and shoving pass people to get to Mal. I could see flashing lights off in the distance meaning that the Ambulance must be close. When I reach the front I let out all my tears. I run over to Mal kneeling in front of her. I start to examine her body for any signs of why she passed out but when I lifted up her shirt I noticed she was awefully skinny deafanitly skinnier than when I saw her 2 years ago.

     Paramedics came and put her on a stretcher and brought her in the Ambulance with me following behind. As soon as I sat down I had grabbed Mal's hand tightly so if she woke up she hopefully wouldn't panic as bad. When we get there they bring her into the ICU and take her away and as because I'm not family I'm not allowed to see her so I just sit down when a set of strong arms wrapped around me. Jay. Carlos had put his hand on my shoulder.

     I'm scared I whisper to the boys. I knows Eves we are to Jay says strangly calm. What if something happens to her I can't lose her I lost her once and I'm not loosing her again I say and put my face in my hands. About 3 hours later a doctor comes out. Is anyone here for Mal she calls out making us shot up quicker than I ever have in my life. We are I shout as I reach the doctor. Well....Ms Moores will be ok Ms Queen may I speak with you in private she asks making me nod and we go into her office. Does Mal have any eating disorders he asks doing some paperwork. Not that I know of why I say raising an eyebrow and playing with my skirt. Well we noticed by the ultrasound and MRI she has not eaten for about 3-5 days he says making me cry.

     She is awefully skinny it's unhealthy she's underweight he says looking at me sadly. We haven't spoken in 2 years we got back on good terms yesterday and I have no idea what's going on but let me call her friend Sofia that she gave to me yesterday I tell him and walk to the other end of the room.

Sofia:Hello?

Evie:Sofia this is Mal's friend Evie!

Sofia:Oh hey Evie what's up?

Evie:Well Mal is in the hospitial and they told us she hasn't eaten in days...

Sofia:Is she ok?

Evie:We have no idea is that she hasn't eaten in a long time do you know is she has a eating disorder?

Sofia:Sorry no all I know is that she barely even ate here either! I belive she ate one meal a day if that and she would go days at a time without eating! Sorry...

Evie:No don't be sorry none of us knew thanks for the help
\
Sofia:No problem bye

Evie:Bye

     I hang up and walk back over to the doctor. Nope she hasn't heard anything either I say shrugging. She nods. Do you want to see her she asks. Yes please I say and she leads me to a room and when she opens the door Mal's laying there still passed out with wires stuck to her. I cry more at the sight of her. I sit down and try to remain calm for when Mal will wake up.