You Need to Eat!!!

Evie's P.O.V

     I was sitting in Mal's hosptial room looking at her worriedly. Mal hasn't woken up yet and it's already 9 AM. I was grabbing my phone to text our friends and let them know that Mal will be fine. I had just gotten out my phone when Mal woke up and started to freak out. She had shot up and was panicing making me run over sliding behind her and start to pull her back but she fights. I turn her face so she can see me making her stop fighting me and sink into my touch. I place her head onto my chest but Mal moves it so she can berry it in my neck. Mal I ask when she
     She makes a groan in response. What's going on? The doctor told me based on the Ultrasound and MRI results you haven't eaten in days I say rocking her lightly because she started sobbing a lot more than she was seconds ago. Mal froze in the midst of her crying. Mal answer me please I persuade softly. I don't want to talk about it she says wrapping her arms around my neck. Mal baby you don't have a choice I don't want to force you but I know you I say hugging her tighter and start to stroke her hair.

     Evie this is none of your buisness she says starting to raise her voice. Mal I'm your fucking girlfriend I have the right to know and yes anything to do with you is my buisness I say sternly but softly. Fine I'll tell you she says resting her head on my chest. Well I persuade rocking and stroking Mal's hair. I don't deserve to eat she whispers but I barely pick it up. What speak up M I say. I heard what she said but I want her to say it louder. I don't deserve to eat she yells curling up into a bawl and rests against me. Honey that is so not true I say kissing Mal's head. She was just about to respond when the doctor came in. Ah Mal your awake she says coming over to try to take Mal's blood pressure and other stuff.

     I move out from behind her so the doctor can reach her better. No stay away from me she yells in response moving back against the wall. I walk over and grab her hand. Mal let her help you ok I say holding her hand with one hand and stroked her cheek softly. I will only do it if I'm on Evie's lap she says holding my other hand back tighter than she ever has. That's fine I say getting on the bed so Mal crawls over and sit on my lap. I then wrap my arms around her waist. I'm scared she whispers to me. Babygirl you have nothing to be afraid of I say softly trying to keep Mal calm. What if she hurts me Mal asks and I can feel her start to shake.

     Mal she's not gonna hurt you she's here to help I whisper back holding her head against my chest. And done with that the doctor says out of nowhere. She just needs a couple shots then you can take her home she says walking out. NO NO SHOTS Mal screams. M I promise you it will only feel it for a second I say trying to get her to stop. No she's gonna hurt me Mal says yelling then berrying her face into my neck. Baby I won't let her hurt you I whisper in her making her look up at me. You promise she questions softly lowering her voice and hugging me. Yes honey I do I say and start to rock her gently. The doctor comes in with the shots and when Mal looks at them she starts to freak out again. NO NO NO she says starting to squirm to get away but I just tighten my grip on her waist. The doctor manages to get them in and Mal finally stops her freaking out and thrashing. OK,here are the discharge papers just sign them and you can go home she says and walks out. I sign them and when she comes back I hand them to her.

     I guide Mal into the car and start to drive back to Auradon Prep. Mal when we get home your going to sit in our dorm while I get you breakfeast in the dining hall I say sternly so she knows i'm serious. I'm not hungry she yells looking out the window. I don't give a fuck Mal you can't just go days on end with eating I yell sternly. I'm only doing this because I love you Mal I say quickly looking at her. I'M NOT HUNRY AND THIS ISN'T YOUR BUISNESS IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE she yells back curling up into a bawl. Mal it's my buisness your my buisness I say back trying not to raise my voice.

     As soon as I notice that we are here I usher Mal into our dorm. Stay here I will be back in a few I say and walk out the door.

Mal's P.O.V

     I sit on the bed the minute Evie leaves. Ugh I'm not gonna eat the stupid food I'm not hungry and she has no right to force me to. I may be her girlfriend but it's none of her buisness. I'm not gonna eat because I  don't deserve to and am already to fat or at least that's what Ryan said. I was getting bullied by one of my co-stars on Liv and Maddie named Ryan. He's the one that planted all of this stuff into my head.

Evie's P.O.V

     I walked into the dining hall and got in line. I then felt to hands on my shoulds. One belonging to Carlos the other beloning to Jay. How's Mal asks Carlos who grabs a tray me and Jay doing the same. Better but we found out why she past out I say sighing as I new I still had to get to the bottom of that problem. What wrong he asks. Mal passed out because she hasn't been eating,according to the doctors she hasn't eaten in 3-5 days I say leaving the boys stunnned. I go back and get me a tray with everything that Mal had. What why Carlos asks walking back with me confused. I have no idea when I asked her about it she said she didn't want to talk about it say shrugging.

     What did she say asks Jay as we reach their dorm. She said that she doesn't deserve to eat and when I reached out to her friend from LA Sofia she said she didn't know anything but that Mal didn't eat much there either she barely even ate one meal a day and the saddest part is that she'd go days without eating I say about to walk away from them to get to my dorm. Give us updates Calos says earning a nod from me then I walk off. I had walked into the dorm to see Mal laying on the bed with her back to me. I could hear the very much hushed sobs. Mal get over here and eat I say softly but sternly.

     NO she yells staying over on her bed. Mal you have till I finish eating my breakfeast to get your ass over here and eat or I will force-feed you I'm not afraid to do so I say and sit down at the table begining to eat my breakfeast. 10 minutes later I finished my food. MAL YOU NEED TO EAT I yell grabbing the food and put it on the nightstand.

NO I DON'T I'M FAT AND I DON'T DESERVE TO EAT AFTER ALL THE PAIN AND MISERY I'VE CAUSED,SO SHUT UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE BECAUSE YOU DON'T I'M NOT STUPID EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE THEY CARE AND WE ALL KNOW THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME AND WEATHER I'M HEALTHY OR IF I'M SICK OR EVEN ALIVE FOR THAT MATTER!!!