Dirty Work

Slight content warning:
nothing explicit but some implied solo action. more of closed door spice, alluding to arousal but no smut.

——————-

Miguel and I were stretching and warming up as per usual at Cobra Kai.

"How was your night?" he asked

"It was alright, work wasn't too busy, but then I got home and it was like a heat wave. You'd think I'd be used to the California heat by now."

"Don't you have an air conditioner?"

"It's broken. So, no AC in the sweltering heat."

Johnny came in to move some things around.

"Is there a maintenance guy at your building?" Miguel asked

"I wish. It's a little expensive to fix my stuff right now."

Miguel looked to see Johnny moving the punching dummy.

"You know, Sensei was a handyman before opening the dojo. Maybe he could help."

"Oh, I don't know Miguel.."

"It's fine. Sensei!" he motioned for Johnny to come to us.

"Sensei, Y/n doesn't have any air conditioning. You used to be a handyman, can you help her out?"

"I don't know, I guess if I have time.."

"I really would appreciate it. And of course, I'd pay you. I mean, if you were able to, but I totally understand- "

Johnny was looking me up and down before he responded.

"Lemme see when I'm free. I'll let you know." He half grinned.

He walked away and I couldn't help but watch.

I turned back to Miguel who raised his eyebrows at me. I cleared my throat and went back to stretching.

I definitely need to keep this little crush I have going on under control, I don't need the student closest to him finding out.

After practice (getting my ass kicked) Johnny or Sensei Lawrence called me into his office. Maybe I'm in trouble? Maybe not.

My heart started beating fast as I made my way into his office. I turned the knob and opened the door to find him sitting comfortably in his chair, resting his feet on the desk, and enjoying a Coors banquet.

"Y/n, how have you been surviving in this heat?"

"Oh, um, lots of cold showers." I took cold showers when I had some thoughts about him that got me hot and bothered anyways.

He took a swig of his beer, I couldn't quite read his expression.

"Miguel told me you have a cat?"

"Yeah. Despite being a sphinx, he's still getting overheated."

"What's its name?"

"Kramer." I cracked a smile

"A hairless cat named Kramer." He laughed "Thats hilarious." He laughed and drank his beer.

"My cat has a knack for physical comedy."

His laughter died down.

"Alright, I'm gonna do this for you. I'll come and fix the air conditioner. But, I want something in return." he sat on the edge of the desk.