Why??

Izuku and everyone is in their second year. Months into their second year someone sent a picture of Izuku to the teachers showing that he's with the LOV. As such they went threw the trouble of not saying anything hoping he'll come clean to being the Ua traitor.

Soon Izuku and his girlfriend Momo came in together which pissed them off even more that they seeing him betraying Momo love. Soon the next day has arrived and such they woke up Izuku by dragging him out of his bed which woke bith him and Momo up as everyone was calling him a traitor and a scumbag as both were confused as they all drug him to the integration room. As an hour goes by Aizawa has been forcing answers which led to attacking him failing to realize that if Izuku comes out truthful it's his ass along with everyone else. Soon Nasoma came as they know for sure that they are expecting to have Izuku crack after laying saying that he's the traitor.

Nasoma: do you know who I am?

Izuku:*partly broken* yes your detective Nasoma the best lie detector who's quirk can do no wrong.

Nasoma: your right about that let's get to business.

On the other side Momo been telling them he wasn't the traitor as they argue back that he was as they soon considered her one as well if she was willing to protect him. Soon as they started looking at both Izuku and Nasoma.

Nasoma: are you working with the LOV?

Izuku:*partly broken* no

Nasoma:(truthful) ok do you know where the LOV at?

Izuku:*partly broken* no

Nasoma: (truthful) have you ever thought of becoming a villain?

Izuku:*partly broken* yes and no

Nasoma:*shocked*(truthful) why both answers

Izuku: *partly broken*everyone but Momo treated me like shit I want to leave this school and since they think I'm a villain I want to be one but then again I just want to live my life with Momo is all.

Nasoma: do you want to start now?

Izuku:*partly broken* what do you mean?

Nasoma: do you want to start your career as a villain?

Izuku: *partly broken* no now that I think about it

Nasoma: very well and you told the truth on ever question I gave you.

Izuku: *partly broken*is it ok if I press charges?

Nasoma: for what?

Izuku: *partly broken* for assault and false accusations.

Nasoma: yes you can since your clearly innocent

Izuku:*partly broken* thank you you forgot to ask me one more thing.

As it down on Nasoma on what he meant by that as he looks at him one more time.

Nasoma: your right I did forget to ask you....... Where were you when this photo of you with the LOV came out?

Izuku:*partly broken* I was at a family reunion when that came out even my girlfriend can back me up since she was there she wanted to know my family since we had a reunion together.

Nasoma: also telling the truth if you want I can be your lawyer because what they done to you is beyond heroic like if anything this here is villain like.

Izuku:*partly broken* ok I'll take that

Nasoma: alright and everything is free of charge as well you do not have to pay me dime.

Soon Nasoma looked at the ones who treated Izuku like shit a disgusting look.

Nasoma: you assholes are despicable you should've known that it was him and now you are facing the consequences of a kind soul that you guys broken.

Soon after a while Momo came in and hugged her partly broken boyfriend as everyone else were still shocked that Izuku wasn't the traitor and to top it all off Izuku is suing the school no less his class for false allegations and assault. Soon Izuku was packing after Momo brought him back from being partly broken as everyone else tried desperately to keep him there. Soon after that he left as everyone failed to keep him along with Momo who hit them with a "I told you so" as they all had their heads down in shame.

As Izuku came home with Momo as Inko was surprised to see them.

Inko: oh you guys are home now is Ua allowing the students to come home at this time?

Momo: no Ua has betrayed Izu because they believe that he was the Ua traitor and such that dumbass class has assaulted him plus Aizawa and All might due to a photo that was created by the LOV who framed him of working with them.

After Inko hear Momo out she was pissed that Ua has allowed this to happen as they hurt her only son.

Inko:(these bastards hurt my son they fucking promised me that they would take care of him) fuck them

Izumomo:hm?

Inko: fuck these bastards they promised me that they would protect you but they don't give a damn about you all they amcared about is their damn selves we should press charges.

Momo: actually Izu is doing that we talked to Nasoma about it as he asked him for further actions after he was proving innocent.

Inko: good they deserve everything on what they get.

Izuku: can I go see my siblings in America?

Inko: of course we all can go see them and stay there but do you want to be a hero there?

Izuku: no I just want to live my life and maybe be a swordsman.

Inko: well your older brother can help you with that how's that?

Izuku: I'd be happy to be trained by him.

Inko: well America we go then.

That's the end of this chapter