Court case

In the state of Louisiana (New Orleans) a family of 4 is driving home from the store until Inko called.

???: hello

Inko: hey Hisashi where are you guys right now?

A guy named Hisashi has answered his wife call.

Hisashi: I was just coming from the store with the girls why you asked?

Inko: Zoro?

Hisashi: the usual but you haven't answered my question?

Inko: *sighs* Izuku got betrayed by his school because they believed he works with the LOV as they framed him he's pressing charges on them for both False Allegations and Assault.

As Hisashi made the car screech as the girls hit there heads as they yelled at him.

Girls: WHAT THE HELL DAD WHY THE HELL YOU DO THAT.

Hisashi: sorry girls but Inko are you sure

Inko: yes he gave me a note in the process right now he wanted to sleep knowing his head is hurting luckily the only one who helped him was recovery girl.

Hisashi was highly pissed that his second son dream school betrayed him as he soon drove on home and soon opened up his eye.

Soon as the girls saw that they knew something was up and transformed along right with him as they flew to Asia rather quickly

Soon as the girls saw that they knew something was up and transformed along right with him as they flew to Asia rather quickly. On the other hand Inko was quite spectacle about what's happening until she heard a dragon roar and she knew very well it wasn't Ryukyu (yep Ryukyu might be in the harem due to her being friends with Inko before the betrayal). Soon she saw her husband and daughters as they land while transforming back into their human form.

Hisashi: *hella pissed* ok who's fucking responsible for my child getting hurt.

As Inko and Momo as they just realized who that she was there nodded at each other and looked back at him.

Inko and Momo: All might and aizawa mostly All might

As Hisashi hatred towards All might grew even more and used his dragon speed to race his ass down there as Inko was feeling wet.

Inko:(I forgot how hot he was when he gets angry)

Momo: um I get that you girls are his sisters but who's he?

As they all look to see Zoro as the Midoriya women was confused.

Inko: wait a minute son where did you come from?

Zoro: *pissed* not right now where is that damn school that betrayed my brother?

As they all pointed in the same direction knowing he'll get lost in the way there as Zoro ran after Hisashi.

Momo: um you say he was who again?

Inko: that's Zoro he's my oldest son true tall green hair women here is Fubuki my oldest daughter but my second child