Unfortunate past

After everyone was settled down and that everyone at Ua had paid the price heavily. So far Ua was lucky that it didn't shut down as they were heavily damaged with the reputation most students either left or their parents took them out. Right now they are thinking of getting Izuku back so they can make things right and hoped that everything went back to normal well everyone except for Aizawa. With Aizawa he saw that he was a total dick towards one of his favorite who he thought that betrayed him and the rest but soon he saw the pure stupidity of the rest as he sees that there's no other way that Izuku himself will accept them due to how they all treated him soon Aizawa started little by little just started avoiding Ua and soon he started doing his job full time.

Some people started trusting Aizawa again as they see that he meant on what he said on becoming a better person. Some believed that he's only doing that to get Izuku's attention but soon after they see that he's not with those people he was with before who willingly betrayed Izuku. Days turned into months and everyone at Ua has been searching for Izuku so they can have everyone see them as the hero's they once were after finding Izuku.

They spent a few months searching for him until one day they heard that he moved to the states with his family plus Momo. As they all left to go get them back with the Midoriyas as they landed in New Orleans they got set for everything. As everything settled down there was a knock on the door as Inko opened the door up to see.

 As everything settled down there was a knock on the door as Inko opened the door up to see

Inko: oh Atoria your here but how?

Atoria: fath- I mean Hisashi told me that Izuku is here.

Inko:(I could've swore she was gonna say father) oh ok but did you know that-

Atoria:*sad* yes I know (I lost my chance but I'm glad he's happy)

Inko: come on dear I'm sure that she's willing to share.

Atoria: I'm not sure but ok

As Atoria came in they made it to the kitchen where most of the girls are talking as they look at the doorway to see both Atoria and Inko there as they welcomed them as both Momo and Atoria met eye to eye for the first time.

Atoria: you must be Izuku's girlfriend right?

Momo: yes I am you must be Atoria Pendragon?

Atoria: yes I am it's nice to meet you.

Momo: same here

As Momo see that Atoria has the same feelings for Izuku that Momo has for him as she thought about telling her but later. During the time the girls had a good time as night fall as it fell Momo pulled Atoria to the side to talk to her.

Momo: you love Izu do you?

Atoria:y-yeah I do but now that he has you-

Momo: don't worry how about we share him

As they both left to the room as Izuku is relaxing in his bed as both of the girls came in but thing is they are wearing something that he never thought of when he saw them.

(I know it's alter her but she's wearing that)

Izuku: um what's going on?

Momo: well we both are here to give you love.

Izuku: you I understand but At-Chan

Momo: actually me and her came under an agreement that we will share you Izu.

As he wide eyed as they ravish him the whole night. After that night that all 3 started dating each other and slept after their love making as cuddled. As a few days goes by there was a knock on the door as they open to see Tenya along with a few others.

Tenya: Who are you and why are you in the Midoriya household I'm gonna have to arrest you for breaking and entering.

As he said that to Atoria who had opened the door to see them first.

Atoria: um who are you? And why are you telling me to leave my boyfriends house and you better have a good explanation as to why your here because if not you are gonna answer to me and the rest of the family.

Tenya: bring us Izuku or we would use force and arrest you for breaking and entering.

As Izuku who was behind the door changed place with Atoria and punched him in his face breaking his glasses also making him stumble back as some people gasp after what Izuku did.

Kirishma: that's not manly Midobro we are just trying to bring you guys back.

Izuku: who said I want to come back and was it manly for you to believe that I'm the Ua Traitor.

Mina: we made a mistake we really thought that you were what did you expect us to do?

Atoria: how about ask him being jumping to conclusions.

Mina: shut up you know that we are dumb to do that you don't know that he might be lying.

Atoria and Izuku: every word you just said made me violently angry and I fell like I should rip you apart for your stupidity.

Mina: how am I stupid I'm just being honest.

Izuku: leave now before I call the cops for harassing us.

Katsuki: you better forgive us or else you damn nerd.

Izuku: oh look you brought a dog

Katsuki: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME.

As the dogs started barking due to him yelling as Atoria started giggling.

Atoria:*giggles* wow never thought the dogs would answer you.

Izuku: *laughs* right

Soon the cops came quicker then expected as they asked both Izuku and Atoria on what happened as they told them everything as the cops cuffed those who was there and sent them to the jail cell as they have been bailed out due to All Might. Those who was taken and got bailed out due to All might told him and the rest that Izuku is at his home with Atoria as they believe that he was cheating on Momo which they didn't know that Momo is sharing with her.

That's the end of this chapter