protagonist

Tanjiro Tsugikuni-Kamado

Status
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tanjiro is a Japanese Omega with a scent of dragon fruit, loquat and yuzu, and also is pansexual. He's the eldest son of Japanese Alpha, Yoriichi Taugikuni and Japanese Omega, Sumiyoshi Tsugikuni née Kamado.

He has a younger sister who's name is Nezuko, her second gender is still unknown due to her not being of age yet. His family's way too crazy rich because of his father's company.

Tanjiro works part time at a daycare close by home to waste some time, partly because he enjoys taking care of children and because he has natural charm over them. He will sometimes take babysitting jobs when he's bored out of his mind.

He helps his dad, Sumiyoshi, around the house at any opportunity that he can since he's home schooled and doesn't have any hobbies aside from babysitting and playing drums.

Sadly he can't help his father, Yoriichi, since he is the owner of a big electronics company, but when the alpha is home he always brings a lovely safety feeling in the house.

The family doesn't have any problems whatsoever, maybe a few childish disagreements between Nezuko and Tanjiro but those are meaningless.

Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tanjiro is an ENFP personality type who is almost always making unhinged comments, nothing sexual or vulgar, just unhinged.

He knows when to be serious and also knows how act/lie as to give an alibi to someone. He is a person that tries to not make people look bad in front of other even if he knows it's entirely their fault, but when he realizes that the person doesn't have any thoughts to change their acts or regret them he becomes cold and serene towards that person, avoiding them at all cost and even trying to make their acts crumble to the ground.

He isn't fond of egocentric people, always staring up/down at them with disgust, but if the person approaches him he will act as if he doesn't dislike that person.

He's a person that changes his mind as quick as someone can snap their fingers. One moment he wants to hang out and the other he just wants to lock himself in his room to rot.

Even the most slightest amount of a bad emotion shown of a person around him, of which he is fond of, and he will begin to scramble and ask if he did something wrong.

As much as his personality gives hints, he isn't an airhead. He can easily see if a person has bad intentions, is uncomfortable, is flirting with him, is trying to court him, is lying, is ignoring him, etc.

Looks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tanjiro isn't the most tall person to begin with, having a height of 5'2 at 14 years old

Tanjiro isn't the most tall person to begin with, having a height of 5'2 at 14 years old. He has short and ruffled burgundy hair, with short side bangs, that is thrown back showing his forehead on which you can see a red fire resembling mark that spreads across the right side of his forehead until his left eyebrow.

He wears a pair of hanafunda earrings that he looses constantly in his mess of a room. Maroon eyes roundly shaped like his dad's along with tanned skin that also resembles his dad's.

He wears a magenta shirt with plain black cargo pants and white-grey shoes. To top it off he has a green and black checkered haori that's slightly too big for him ─it reaches his mid thigh and the sleeves go slightly over the helft of his hand─ since it belonged to his dad when he was a young adult.

At some point during season 2 he will begin to wear a scarf.

Clarifications

-Marinette and Tanjiro will NOT be friends in this season

-Marinette and Tanjiro will NOT be friends in this season. I want to go with as much canon reactions of the original characters as much as I can and I can only assume that Marinette won't want to be friends with the boy who's 'stealing' Adrien from her.

-this is omegaverse/ contains A/B/O dynamics.

-contains homosexual relationships and mentions of homophobia.

-Nezuko is 6 years old, so she will look like the way she does when she shrinks.

-Tanjiro is a bottom/passive/submissive.

-male as well as female love interest

-Tanjiro is clever and smart, but not smart enough to get through the miraculous identity protecting magic. He will find out after season 1 who Ladybug and Chat noir are, so please don't spam about 'him being blind' in the comments.

-Tanjiro will own the Rabbit miraculous. I wanted to give Tanjiro some emotional support,─you'll see soon enough why─ so I thought: why not give him a miraculous? Fluff being the kwami of Evolution and knowing that her power is time travel she asks Tanjiro to not use it unless it's absolutely necessary, to which the boy only obeys, he doesn't want to fuck up something in the past and risk not being born in his timeline.

-Tanjiro will immediately realize that Lila is a liar, he can smell it, at first he will try to make her change her thoughts that lying isn't her way in life then he will realize that it's useless to try. So please, don't comment things like 'why is he talking to lie-la' because it will be fixed soon.