001

School is boring- chapter one

MLB episode- the origins part 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Good morning dad!" You screamed, running down the stairs while trying your best to avoid all your little sister's toys that were spread around the floor. You sat down at the table and started chugging down your breakfast.

A low chuckle was heard. You stared up at your father who was just entered the kitchen with Nezuko in his arms. "Good morning love." He greeted, leaning down to kiss your dad on the forehead, earning an also low chuckle from him.

"Are you exited for school?" You nodded at your dad's question, a grin on your face.

"What type of school is it?" You wondered. Finishing your breakfast and washing your plate and utensils. Your father sat Nezuko down at the table and put her plate in front of her. You walked over to your dad, kissed his cheek and grabbed two of the freshly made Dorayaki with strawberries pieces and wipped cream filling.

"Private school. College Françoise Dupont" Answers the Alpha. You widened your eyes and stared back at him, the Dorayakis almost slipping out your hand.

"That wasn't part of the deal!?" You said with a slightly high tone, a dumbfounded look on your face. Your father looked down at you before raising a brow.

"Private school or you stay at home." You slumped with a sad look on your face while placing the palm of your free hand on your cheek. You walked by your sister and gave her a head pat.

You reached the front door and looked at your watch, 6:30AM, you looked up at your father who was saying goodbye to Nezuko and dad. He grabbed his keys and patted your head.

"I'm gonna walk to school, I have time to take a stroll around the park." You said, waving goodbye at all of them and skipping on your way to the park that is literally in front of the school.

You eyed everything around you, not taking notice of where you were stepping. Well, until you tripped on something, the Dorayakis in your hand almost falling to the ground, you luckily raised your hand at the right moment.

You got up and dusted your pants with a hand. You looked at the ground, a pocket watch layed closed on it. You crouched and grabbed it. You difficulty opened it with your teeth since both your hands are occupied.

A blue hologram appeared of a woman showing a giant clock that stated the time. "It is now 7:03 in the morning" Your eyes widened at the voice, you looked around to see an empty park. You smiled and tucked the watch in one of the many pockets in your cargo pants.

"Finders keepers." You whisper to yourself while grinning and patting the pocket. You took a bite of one of the Dorayakis before continuing your way to school, only taking you about two minutes to get there.