003

Dinosaur spit- chapter three

MLB episode- Stormy wheater

Bold for Japanese

Episode brought to you by me making this at 4AM because I get to skip school.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You had woken up in an awful mood today, you didn't even change out of your pajamas and just walked to the kitchen. You passed the living room and saw your father braiding your little sister's long hair while she watched Kidz+, apparently they were choosing a new kidz plus weather girl.

"Chichi¹! Can you please vote for Aurore for me?" Asked Nezuko, handing your father her tablet with pink cover.

When your father took the tablet to vote you went to the kitchen and greeted your dad. You took a bowl and filled it up with cereal before grabbing milk from the fridge.

"Remember you have Spanish lesson today." Says your father who's entering the kitchen with your sister in his arms.

You nod and begin filling your bowl with milk while staring at your father, knowing that he still wasn't finished talking

"You also have drum lesson this afternoon, be back at 3 pm. We'll have a guest at 3:30 pm and I'm sure you'll be happy to greet them."

You nodded and were about to sit down if it wasn't because you felt a liquid pour down into your socks. You looked down and saw that you overfilled the bowl and the milk went on to the table.

You let out an exhausted groan and grabbed a cloth to clean the table. When you did you cleaned up the milk that fell on the ground with a mop. You put the mop back into place and let out a yawn.

"Can't I cancel the lessons? I'm really... Really tired." You say, your eye bags and wild hair popping out. Your parents stared at each other, worried for you.

"Of course honey, I-I'll call the teachers" whispers your dad before taking his phone and walking out the kitchen to make the call.

"Chichi, is Tanjiro ok?" Asked Nezuko, a pout on her face while she rested her head against your father's shoulder.

"Yes Nezuko, how about we make some pastries for our guest?" Asks your father in his low and calming tone of voice, trying to take your little sister's attention from your exhausted state.

"Can we make cupcakes?" Wonders the kid, a smile of excitement on her face. "Pretty please!!"

"Of course Nezuko." Your father walked off into the kitchen while carrying your sister.