𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - 𝘚𝘜𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘚

❝ 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!! 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗! ❞

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗...

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

"WHY did I say that?!" A groan seemed to echo through the walls of the owner's room and out the window, causing more attention on the person in question than wanted from the outside. The person's hands were covering their face, embarrassed by seeing themselves on screen and acting like such a fool. "Why did we keep that in?? You couldn't have chosen ANY other take?" Maybe one that didn't show his blatant statement about the current status of the once admired, lighthearted camp in all of Idaho?

"DIXIE, we were filming the intro video for hours at that point. Would you rather we put the one up where you stuttered your entire speech? Or how about the one where all the audio was cut out?" Another male's voice spoke, much softer than the first male, "We were all tired, and fumbles start to happen when you're tired."

DIXION HAVEN sighed heavily, "I know," he finally uncovered his face, now running his fingers through his hair, in an attempt to calm himself. "I just want everything to be perfect, y'know? I bought Sunny Haven from my parents, it was my idea to reopen this soon, it's my responsibility to make sure it's all smooth sailing," The new owner sighed once again, leaning back into his chair, staring blankly at the ceiling, "That...those slip-ups could be detrimental to the opening. It was very unprofessional to let my doubts and insecurities slip, but I can't help it..."

Another desperate groan rang out, a little quieter than the one before, but with more sadness than embarrassment. "Should I have waited until next summer? I could imagine things would've been...less rushed...the only thing that actually looks good is the main hall! The cottages...the equipment...I'm nervous, TEDDY. I was just so excited when I got cleared to reopen, I guess it blinded me.."

THEODORE JUNO stood next to his soulmate, taking the other's hand in his, pressing a kiss to Dixie's knuckles. "I know you're nervous. Opening Sunny Haven back up after decades of it just sitting to decay? And in such a short amount of time? It's crazy," A soft groan escaped Dixie's lips, as he tried pulling his hand back, but Theo always did have a good grip on him, "But I saw the look in your eyes when you said you wanted to do this. So much passion...I know you loved it here as a kid. And I know you want to spread that joy to SUNNY'S generation, just like the others, and you'll do just that," He squeezed his cheek, "You're hella persistent, Dix, and convincing. Look how many applications you have. I know you wanted more...but still. I told ya you were putting your charm to good use."