𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘌

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛. ❞

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑

Ahh, first day of summer camp, a new chapter for everyone, including the camp itself. As the cars piled in and out of camp, there were expected things happening. Families that weren't ready to say goodbye to their kids, kids meeting up with friends and social butterflies floating about, or kids trying to get the courage to just walk up to the counselors to sign themselves in. But, the one that was unexpected were the perplexing faces. Like...they were all wondering if they were in the right place. Plenty of kids double checking, even triple checking the brochures they had, trying to make out the reference in the brochure for the one in front of him.

"Talk about expectations versus reality." A female brunette said, huffing softly. She tilted her head to the side, then the other side, before putting her hands on her hips as she picked her head up. "Never judge a book by its cover, you know better, Eli." ELIZABETH REEVES told herself, taking another glance at the place. It was, definitely not what she was expecting. It didn't look like a total disaster; a fixer-upper might you say. It beats being home all summer.

     She signed softly and brought her stuff over to where a frantic councilor counselor was trying to break everyone up in multiple lines to make the time go faster. She couldn't help but pity the guy, he looked to be about her age, but all she could to was trying to set a role...or pushing clumps into lines, whatever works in the end.

          There didn't appear to be a lot of counselors, so control was definitely hard. Especially with ugh...teenagers. They seemed to know what they were partially doing, beckoning kids over to get their bags checked, but there was always that one running around like a chicken that got its head cut off. It's too hot for this.

     "Where are the people who get my bags?" Another female asked somewhere else, clearly not understanding that Sunny Haven is not that fancy. A groan could be heard, much deeper that the first person. "What the hell are you going on about?" He gruffly said, pulling out his things from the car.

     The young lady thought for a moment, ignoring the comment, before snapping her  fingers. "Y'know, bellboys. The cute guys that carry all the luggage? Actually...I think you'll do. You aren't cute, but there's no way I'm carrying everything I have down there."

     "...I am not going to be your damn bellboy, POPCORN," SKENDER VLADEMAR sneered at his so called sister, already having enough of her princess crap. "No, don't even, it's not my fault you bought all that useless shit. We'll be here for the summer, not until the end of the world," That caused POPPY VLADEMAR to gasp in offense. "How dare you! I packed smart, making sure that I have everything I needed to survive out here. It looks like a shithole. It's better than you, who only packed three pairs of underwear for this whole trip!" Which caused the two to bicker, until their mother made Skender help out with Poppy's luggage, that just caused him to just shake the luggage around in attempts to being annoying. And to hopefully break something.