soul of the day

1 MONTH LATER 

 as i was preparing noodles for ananya and myself i heard a ring of bell sound at the door ,as soon as i opened i saw Mrs: amrita mam at my door it was just me and her as ananya went to take a shower .

AMRITA :hello dear can i have some time of yours?

AADHYA:yes mam sure lets go to the garden mam?

AMRITA: yes ma 

AADHYA: what is it mam you came up here suddenly.

AMRITA: dear on the first month  of your college i saw your dedication into your course even your sister was bored but you jumped in and learnt everything.so im choosing you as college captain . here after you will take care of all academic ,sports  , and event management.

AADHYA : Mam but .... thanks a lot for this opportunity mam will do my best.

The next day she was crowned as the captain of the college .

Later that day .

AMRITA : aadhya we are having a function in our college it is our 12 th anniversary so you gotta supervise it .

AADHYA: leave it to me mam ill take care of it completely.

A WEEK LATER
I was preparing for the event and all was set to go the dishes was done by a good chef I got time to taste it and it was so so good .

I thought of taking the dishes and place them in the displace .
I picked the chocolate cake and I was about to turn when I heard the sound of the vessel in my hands go and hit a rock hard abs .

Don't you have eyes can't you see that I'm shifting the dishes ? Because of you the desert got spilled !

What ? Beacuse of me ? You spilled it so remove the stain in my shalwaar yourself !
Said ashwith

Wohh man what are you doing with the little girl ? Asked vidyuth

They both were teasing her carelessness and was joking around .

When the serious cousin of all came in and said  Leave the girl alone boys . It was akash who doesn't like this kind of stuffs .

I didn't notice that Amrita mam was seeing all this happening here .

I heard her polite was again saying Ashwith kanna what are you doing here?

I was shocked when she said those cute words to such a Bastard.

"Mom I was looking into dishes " stumbled ashwith .

AADHYA :Mam the dishes are so good you arranged a nice service .

ASHWITH: Mom who is this girl she spoiled the cake.

AMRITA : Dear what did you do why all of you are like this the cake is in your shalwaar and the ground .

AADHYA: mam I didn't do anything I didn't see him coming i turned by back and it fell on him.

AMRITA : its okay dear its just a dessert now go and help ashwith to clean the mess and give him a kurta .

AADHYA : but mam...

She was stopped by amrita again insisting her to go .

Aadhya was sitting in her dom bed while ashwith was in the washroom cleaning the mess she made .

She was having his kurta in her hands and waiting for him to come out so that she could give his new ones which she borrowed from her roommates brother .

Aadhya was shocked when he left the bathroom with no piece of clothe on his upper body .

AADHYA : are you mad why didnt you wear your inners.
(she turned her back to his face and was letting her words out)

She suddenly felt a warm feeling behind her back it was ashwith who came closer to her and whispered in her ears .

"cause I want you to see whom you are dealing with now "

[ HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER LETS WAIT FOR THE DISHUM DISHUM SCENES]