HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS

AADHYA

Once ashwith was out of my room I started draping my saree around my body .

I chose a purple saree with some mild designs so it would look elegant and royal .

I completed my makeup and went out of my room and reached the event area thats nothing but my college ground

I completed my makeup and went out of my room and reached the event area thats nothing but my college ground .

I can sense that some one led eyes on me thats ashwith .

I don't know why but I liked him seeing me.

I walked down the stairs to the principal room so I could take amrita mam to the event area.

AMRITA: wow dear your so beautiful.

AADHYA:thanks a lot mam

AMRITA: okay so let's go down?

AADHYA: Sure mam after you .

We reached the event area and I could see people dancing to mild music and having their drinks .

I went to the dessert bar and took a cup of chocolate ice cream and I saw ashwith approaching towards me .

ASHWITH: hello your royal highness !
He said those words directly looking into my eyes and checking me out .

AADHYA: thats a good flirting skills ashwith .

ASHWITH: ah ah hmm you shouldn't take it as a flirt MS I was just complimenting you and your outfit .

AADHYA: seems like someone hated me before a hour.

ASHWITH: you shouldn't predict the future kid .

In middle of our conversation I heard someone adjusting their throat it was none other than my sister ananya .

ANANYA: are you guys dating each other ?

AADHYA N ASHWITH : fuck no .

Later that evening .
I came back to my room to change into my night dress so I could end the day .

Later I heard ashwith voice in the room .

ASHWITH: wow your like a goddess aadhya I can kiss you in every inch of your body parts.

I didn't take a single word because I loved his voice and words which made me horny .

I can see him coming closer to me he stopped 2 inch front of me and tucked a strand of hair which was floating in the air behind my ear soon he started running his finger down my jaw and touched my lips with his . It was heavenly his tongue touched mine , he kissed every inch of my lips , I felt the pleasure in every part of my body . I don't want him to stop

ASHWITH: good night Chipmunk.
He said and ended the kiss with a peck on my forehead .

I hmmed and locked the door leaving him out of my room.

Was this a dream ? Did it happen for real?

Omg he stole my first kiss.

The next day.

I woke up to greet the sunshine with a smile on my face later I realized everything about last night .

AADHYA: let it all be inside me and no one should know.

I said it to myself and took a bath 🛁 it felt good after the long night

I got dressed in a 3 /4 th kurti paired with its pant .

Soon my phone popped up with a message

Unknown number : hello Chipmunk how was your night 🌙.

ME: u dare kiss me and also msg me huh? How did you get my number .

MONSTER : huh ? Whats up with the town Chipmunk? Did you forget my mom is a founder of your college ? It's easy for me to get your number Chipmunk.

ME: will see about this in your mom's chamber . Meet me there ! I wont say the timings try to find out .

I left this msg for him and saved his number as MONSTER as he really is and left for my classes .

Will better see it out before amrita mam .

Hope you all love it 😀.