Welcome To My Only world

(alex is my main character's name for most of my stories because my zombie story's main character is alex because he started out as my twd oc before i turned into an original book, so now you have to deal with my original character from how i wrote the walking dead fan fic originally)

Alex grimes, Leader, Brother, Son. He had survived ten years fending off the dead. His life was far from easy especially when he lost his mom, dad and younger brother. He had to stay strong for his people. As alex walks through the woods he passes by a familiar bridge. He stares at the ruins if the bridge. This Bridge was the place where he last saw his father. Rick grimes, leader of Alexandria, the man he admired, Alex approaches the edge. The trees around the area were littered with papers, all with messages to the fallen leader. Rusted colt pythons and revolvers were placed in a box in memory of rick.

"Hey, its been awhile... I hope you found mom and carl. It's been hard, 6 years just flys by. We are all ok, Michonne is still a bit shut down but she has her reasons. Judith is all grown up, i still remember the days when we scavenged to find her diapers or formula back at the prison"

(I find it ironic that both of these intercepting stories are in their 9th season)

Alex kneels down to the edge and kisses his palm and rubs the concrete.

"I miss you dad"

He gets back up and he walks off. As he walked through the woods he couldn't shake the feeling something unusually was gonna happen. He continued walking, he heard radio chatter from the other communities. He ignored them. Alex, then heard something. It was the groans of a walker. Alex unsheathes his machete. The walkers closes in, he kicks the walker into a nearby tree and slashes its head open. Its body falls limp into the ground. He notices something from the corner of his eye. It was usually, it was a scythe but it looked like something completely out of a science fiction novel. He tried to pick it up but it was a bit too heavy. He tried again and managed to pick it up unknowingly pressing the trigger. Which shot straight into a nearby tree. Alex examines the scythe notices that it can fold up so he does so. He continues walking through the woods. Alex looks at some walkers that are waking towars something that by the River's shore. Alex tries to make out what it is but he's too far but he can tell it looks like a person. He walks closer being weary of the situation he's finally able to make out what it was. It was a girl in odd clothing passed out on the shore. The walkers were getting closer but alex slices through their heads with ease with his machete. Gets over to the girl and kneels down to investigate. He pushes her slightly looking for any supplies or any sign of where this girl came from. Then she twitches a bit. Alex readies his gun, incase she was turning. Her eyes then flutter open and she shots up and looks around her eyes meeting Alex's who is still holding his revolver. She jumps a bit frightened. She notices crescent rose next to him.

Ruby: Hey!? Are you robbing me?

Alex: What NO!? Well- whatever. Are you alright miss?

Ruby: where am i? Who are you? And why do you have my scythe?

Alex: One your in Virginia, Two my name is alex, three i found it in the woods.

Ruby looks at him suspiciously. She looks him up and down noticing how dirty, he is and covered in blood.

Ruby: Virginia? Where's that

Alex looks at bit confused. Raising his eye brow.

Alex: how hard did you hit your head.

Ruby: I'm fine, I'm not exactly from around here

Alex: yes i can tell. Look you need to get up, cant have you being walker food.

Ruby: W..Walker?

Alex helps her up. Ruby accepts the help and struggles a bit too walk.

Alex: I can tell it was a pretty hard hit you took.