Common in wealth

Weiss wakes up in the forest alone, she's confused about where she is. She walks through the forest and here's groaning in the distance. As she walks into the distance, she sees the walkers and is frightened, even if she's seen monsters that are scarier then the undead, she wasn't used to seeing the rotting faces of people just as she saw at Brunswick farm. The dead began to chase her, she saw her weapons stabbed in a tree not too far away, so she made a run for it. She grabbed myrtenaster and used a fire dust round to ignite the walkers. They continue to walk to her. She begins to back up and falls to the ground. But suddenly the walkers are shot dead. Soilders in white armour with red stripes approach.

Soilder: Are you okay Miss

Weiss collects herself.

Weiss: yes I'm fine

Soidler: Do you need a place to stay

Weiss thinks back to the battle of atlas she remembers her team falling in. She tries to make sense of the fact that this place looks nothing like remnant and that theirs zombies in it. She looks around realizing that she's completely on her own and that it was best to take him up on the offer.

Weiss: that would be nice

The soilder nods and helps weiss up.

Soilder: follow me

*Timeskip brought to you by daryl and blake fishing*

Weiss was in a room being processed. She has arrived, she excepted a camp or atleast a small town, like she's seen in the movies yang and ruby would force her to watch, but no this was a city, she found out very interesting how similar to atlas it was just less adviced. She had been questioned but she could not give any clear answers as she had no idea how this world worked. She would give the excuse that she hit her head and that's why she was in the woods. Soon a soilder in orange armour opens the door, allowing a man in a fancy suit walk in.

Man: hello, I'm lance Hornsby, I'm deputy governor of this place. I heard you hit your head pretty hard. So exactly what do you remember.

Weiss: Well Mr.Hornsby i remember everything fine, it's just that, I have Secret that i would rather tell to a person of high power like yourself

Lance: And what exactly would that be

Lance raised his eye brow

Weiss: I'm not exactly from this world

Lance eyes go wide

Lance: What exactly does that mean

Weiss: I'm from a realm known as remnant. It's far more advice in a technological aspect.

Lance: So how did you end up here from remnant

Weiss: I'm not sure

Weiss lied to avoid, further questions and to hide secrets that were interested to her and her team.

Lance: Well i suppose, i shouldn't question someone from a different world further, your secrets safe with me. I'll see if i can pull some strings to get you, some fake information. So what is your name

Weiss: Weiss, Weiss schnee

Lance: Alright Ms.Schnee, Welcome to The Commonwealth.

Lance extends his hands for a handshake. Which Weiss Accepts.

Lance: So what was your occupation in your world.

Weiss: I was a huntress, Warriors that would protect people from grimm, which in a way were similar to your undead.

Lance: interesting

Lance wrote on a clipboard

Lance: any reason why you dress so elegantly.

Weiss: My family are well known in remnant as my family has a well known company.

Lance hums as he continues to write.

Lance: alright how's this, weiss schnee, place of origin, new York City. That's a place held in high regards here on earth. Daughter of a famous business man who had a high rising company before the fall.

Weiss: Thats sounds like a likely story

Lance: Alright then, I'll get you situated.

Lance leaves the room and whispers to the orange soilder. lance leaves and the soilder enters

Soilder: General Micheal Mercer at your service, I'll be escorting you to your courters, Ms.Schnee

She flinched a bit not having good experiences with general in recent times, But maybe mercer was different. She gets up and shakes his hand as they both walk out the room. Once out the building, she passes by a wall of pictures of people and notes. She walked past it as her and mercer walked off.

After a long car ride. They end up in an apartment complex, They were definitely high end. Mercer takes her to her apartment and she enters admiring how even in a world this grimm(see what i did there) their was still luxury even if it wasn't exactly what she wanted anymore. It was still nice to have it.

Mercer: Mr.Hornsby will come by later, i hope you enjoy your stay

Weiss: thank you

Weiss walks to the bedroom and lays down. She drifts off to sleep.

(A/n): I've made my decision that team rwby and jaune will stay until after the show. Maybe the spin offs too. The only excuse i have is that. What's they get back not that long has passed and just like jaune in the actual volume 9 they will return to their age. Still not exactly sure how they'll get back if you any ideas feel free to share