010

Wednesday

Wednesday...

"Are you sure with your decision?" You worriedly glance at Scaramouche who has a pissed expression. You softly take hold of his hand and caress it using your thump. Fortunately, he seemed to have calmed down by your touch yet he still held a pissed expression, his eyebrows knitted together as he glared at a wall.

Scaramouche took you to his house after the date and is currently in his room. You successfully bought the things you wanted with the help of Scaramouche ('s money)

Scara took a deep breath and whipped his head in your direction. He stared softly at you. He wants to reassure you and tell you you don't deserve any resentment towards you, yet he doesn't have the right words to say. 

So for the next 5 minutes or so, no words were said. The two of you stayed silent, hands intertwined, and soft eyes exchanged. You patiently wait for him, knowing his inability to express his emotions and to communicate properly. Squeezing his hand now and then to convey your patience. 

At last, he mustered the courage to speak. 

"Fuck them. Don't listen to stupid people like them" He froze, internally panicking. That's not what he intended to say! He wanted to say something sweet and reassuring! He wanted to say more but his mind blacked out, gulping as he saw your bewildered expression. 

You were slightly taken aback by what he said. But after the initial shock, you let out a chuckle, smiling at him, knowing what the message meant. His unspoken words spoke loudly in his panicked manner and soft, anxious gaze. "I know, don't worry about me" You gave a short, gentle peck on his cheek, another on his other cheek, on his nose, and using your unoccupied hand to push back his bangs, you kissed his forehead. You pull your intertwined hands towards you and kissed his hand before shifting your face away. His cheeks by now are flushed, red as blood. He pursed his lips, seemingly embarrassed.

"Stay for the night, please?"

Fortunately for you, you had a spare uniform in his closer that you placed there for emergencies, same with undergarments.

Unfortunately for Scaramouche, he got to school late since he drove you to your house to grab your bag and to your school (despite you insisting he doesn't need to drop you off at school) but that doesn't matter to him. He's just happy you spent the night with him and got to drop you off.

As for those who bad-mouthed you, let's just say he NICELY threatened to kick them out of the school.

I'm sorry for disappearing lol