014

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Valentine's Day..? You want me to go to your school on that specific day..?" Scaramouche slowly said, as though he was scared to repeat it. (Name) nodded her head in excitement, smiling ever so brightly. She received news that her school suspended all classes that day to celebrate Valentine's Day; the day of love, but students are still needed to go to school for attendance and will have an event. The event concluded to have a popular band and their school's music club band playing, a photo booth, students selling their desired things (for example, a crochet flower, homemade chocolates, etc), games, a freedom wall (where students and teachers write anything they want on a sticky note and they paste it on a board provided by the school), and a marriage booth.

(Name) was most excited about the marriage booth. She happily imagined a scenario where she and Scaramouche were in the marriage booth and smiling together, looking at each other with awe. The crowds cheer them on as the "officiant" says something along the lines of; "Do you, Scaramouche, take (Name) as your un-lawfully wedded wife?" and Scaramouche lowly replies with a "yes" which makes the crowd cheer louder, some in envy, and some in excitement. 

"And do you, (Name), take Scaramouche, as your un-lawfully wedded husband?" The "officiant" or maybe known as the council president, turned to (Name) and asked with a small smile. (Name) smiled brightly and yelled out "Yes!" 

But before they could hug or fist bump (kissing is not allowed), Scaramouche's hesitant voice made her snap back to reality.

"-Babe? Isn't Valentine's Day... On February 14th?" He asks, slowly and hesitantly. (Name) stared at him with confusion, her head slightly tilting to the side. She was confused by his hesitancy, and she didn't know what caused it. She wondered for a bit, thinking of many possible ways why he was hesitant to tell her what was on his mind. 

Her eyes widened in realization, her mood dropped down when she realized that... Valentine's Day is a Wednesday and Scaramouche doesn't want to take a day off of school to get that perfect attendance certificate award that's given on the last day of school. An award he's continuously got every school year. There's never a year where he didn't get that award. An award that he was willing to put before his health; there was a time when he was sick and had a fever but he was still present in class despite his family's plead to let him take a day off to rest.