017

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Wednesday...

Classes have already ended at this point, hence why (Name)'s hanging out with Scara in his house. They were just chilling, (Name) was playing Roblox on her phone while she lay in Scaramouche's bed while he was playing Valorant on his PC. Scaramouche would occasionally yell profanities at his mic but would lower his voice once he realized he was too loud. He would try to stay calm while playing with Childe because he knew (Name) didn't like screaming but he couldn't help it. Childe was so bad at the game to the point it was making him lose his shit. 

(Name) laughed at Scaramouche's irritated and concentrated face. "You look so stupid when you look like that" She jokes, laughing loudly as if what she said wasn't offending at all. Scaramouche sighs, his 'irritated' face gone.

"Thanks, baby." He replies, mumbling an irritated 'shit' after, his attempt to calm down completely disappeared when Childe died. (I don't know how valo works help)

(Name) continued to play Royale High on her phone while waiting for Scaramouche. She was dressing up her character as a man to troll some players, which she likes doing. It's basically a routine at this point. Every time she plays Royale High, she either trolls or levels up or she's making a new outfit. It's normally trolling though. 

She was done making the character and was about to teleport to another realm when she heard Scaramouche turn off his PC in rage. He took a deep sigh and glared at his PC as if it had done something wrong to him. He continued to glare at his computer until it was fully turned off, and all signs of it turned on (😭) completely vanished. 

"You okay?" (Name)'s voice made him get out of his trance. His attention went from his PC to (Name) quickly and he let out an irritated sigh, took off his headset and set it down on his table, and went to bed with (Name). 

(Name) exited Royale High and sat up, opened her arms wide as an invitation for Scaramouche, which he gladly took. 

And here they are. (Name)'s back against Scaramouche's mattress while Scaramouche's on top of her, cuddling her. 

The other's presence put them at ease, praying that this moment would last forever. Suddenly, a question popped into (Name) 's head, a mischievous grin plastered on her face as she readied herself.

"Would you love me if I was a worm?" she asks, and Scaramouche groans at her question. Formulating a reply that would satisfy her and would not make her angry but at every inch of his brain screams out 'no!'.

"no" he answers truthfully, deciding to answer truthfully after concluding that (Name) would ask more ridiculous questions if he answered something like; "I'd love you in any form you take, whether it be a worm or lice."

(Name) playfully pouted at his answer and pushed Scaramouche off of her and turned her back from him, a gesture to show that she was upset. As romantic as Scaramouche can get, there are times he's too tired to be romantic, and that's totally okay! Because in those rare, uncommon times he doesn't have a cheesy and corny comeback are days (Name) gets to tease him.

Scaramouche sighed and cried a little on the inside, knowing he'd have to 'woo' (Name) in order to have her smiling and laughing again, which was hard given how big (Name)'s ego is.

"Baby, I'm sorry, okay? who would love a worm..? " He carefully says, attempting to reason with her. Trying his very best to make her feel better, not knowing his answer was doing the opposite thing – if (Name) was truly angry

(Name) who was just pretending to be upset, ignored him while trying hard not to laugh out loud – which was hard, considering she finds it funny when Scaramouche tries to make her feel better.

With no response received from her, Scaramouche sighed once again and pleaded to whoever was watching them to help him. "Baby?" He calls out, desperate to gain a word out of her.

(Name), decided to reply by turning her body to face him and planned to laugh at his face, but was instead met by an unexpected scene. A cliche and commonly found in dramas; their faces were only inches away from each other.

The two stared into each other's eyes. Time seemed to slow down, their surroundings seemed to stop, and the noises around them seemed to fall on deaf ears. A cliche move (Name) knew all too well – since she watched this type of scene a lot of times but with different characters. 

Who would have thought this would happen to her?

Scaramouche smirked and took the initiative to kiss (Name).