Chapter 3

The newly found mates were staring at each other silently, maybe conversing through their eyes as it was something so special, so strong that no other being shall witness. Their trance was broken as the rain started pouring.

Everyone watched as those golden and purple iris were back to the hazel brown orbs as the mates broke eye contact. Sharp breathes were inhaled as everyone started walking back to the royal ballroom still shocked or maybe mesmerized.

"Did-did I see that in reality?" Jin whispered to namjoon who squeezed his hand lightly as no words came out. "Oh- oh god. We knew Taehyung's mate is going to be the unique one. But I never thought this bond was going to be connected between two souls this powerful" Hoseok said as his dazed eyes moved from namjoon and Jin to his mates who were walking beside him holding each other's arms.

"Son, We are going to bid farewell to all the head members. And Alpha Taehyung, stay here for few days. Prince Jackson will make needed arrangements for yours and all royals' stay. Come inside soon. We will be waiting in the royal library" King Jeon said as jungkook bowed his head smiling lightly while  Taehyung nodded silently.

Jackson walked after his parents not before winking at jungkook who winked back. Jungkook turned to look at royal trueblood who was staring into space silently, occasionally frowning. The omega sensed that he was talking to his wolf.

"So..." Taehyung looked at the younger werewolf when he heard the honey like voice but he remained silent. "What's your name?" Jungkook asked making the trueblood raise his eyebrows.

Kim Taehyung's name was written in books, carved in walls and engraved in people's hearts. How could the omega ask such a question to him?

"Don't you know me?" Taehyung spoke for the first time as his deep voice resonated in the empty arena. ".. well you're my mate. I saw you at the garden. I arrived just on time that's why my parents couldn't introduce me to everyone personally. But well Mr Mate I will know your name if you tell me"

Taehyung raised his eyes as he comprehended the young omega's words. The way he addressed the king and queen as his parents in front of another werewolf and spoke like a mere commoner did not settle well with the trueblood alpha.

'Oh shut it Taehyung. He is not desrespecting you'

'But V he is speaking so informally and-'

'Whatever. I like him'

Taehyung frowned again. Did his own wolf just cut his words off? For the first time. V has always been patient enough to listen to his human and agreed with all his conclusions.

"-ate. Mr Mate!"

Taehyung raised his eyes as he realised the young omega was talking to him.

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung spoke as he watched the younger prince widen his eyes.

'Ofcourse. He is going to be guilty for his informal attempts of-'

"OMG really!?? OMG I have heard and read alot about you. I can't believe I'm meeting you. Oh wait- you are my mate. Oh my goodness, how more lucky could I get?" Jungkook squealed as he excitedly mumbled some incoherent words to himself. Taehyung opened his mouth as he scanned the jumping boy in amusement.

'Is he really a prince? He is acting so different. And... what is OMG?'

'Like I said, shut it Taehyung. Let me enjoy the view' V replied back dreamily making taehyung frown for the nth time as he made eye contact with the young prince who stopped his actions and composed his posture.

The omega did a curtsy elegantly  "You have been one of my most favourite people to read about ever since I was young, your majesty. I apologise but I just couldn't control my excitement. Let me guide you to the royal library, all the royals might be waiting for us" he spoke as he chuckled slightly, internally scolding himself for acting like a fool in front of his alpha mate.