Ch 2

Since they had gotten the green lights to move into their dorm, Riku was now busy packing his things.

"Umi-nii..?" he called out, "Umi-nii!"

"Oh- huh? Sorry, do you need something?"

"I just finished packing everything. Are you okay? You've been spacing off a lot recently..."

"It's nothing. Really, you worry about me too much," Umi chuckled.

Riku puffed his cheeks, "Hey! You're not much older than me!"

"Haha, I know. I was just wondering if you'd done any research on this university before you accepted the invitation?"

"Nope. I didn't," Riku said, which in turn made Umi face palms, "Was I supposed to?"

"No, it's fine. I suppose it is for the better..." Umi sighs.

"Eh... okay then."

There was yet another brief silence before Umi spoke again, "Say... how would you react if you saw Tenn again?"

"Tenn-nii? I'd run and give him a big bear hug!" Riku smiled widely but then soon turned worried, "Umi-nii...? Is something worrying you?"

"No, trust me, nothing is wrong. I'll tell you if something happens, okay?"

"Okay~!"

***

"Waa...! This place is huge!" Riku's eyes sparkled.

From living with Umi in a small apartment to now living in a dormitory felt like he was in a mansion! Back in his apartment, he could barely fit all the music equipment they have, and now everything can be flawlessly kept in his room.

Aside from the music equipment, the two didn't really have anything else except for books as Riku liked to read in his spare time, as they tend to avoid collecting things which would collect dust.

As everyone already knows about Riku's asthma, the whole dorm has already been cleaned thoroughly. Of course, Riku insisted on helping too but was given the condition that he could help only if he wore a mask.

Once they've all finished unpacking, they cooked dinner together too. Despite still not knowing each other very well, everyone enjoyed each other's company and had fun.

Whilst they all had fun, they eventually had to get talking about the serious stuff too, including group image and assigning roles.

It was no surprise that Riku was chosen to be the centre, especially when they heard his singing voice when they were cleaning earlier. As the oldest and self-proclaimed 'onii-san' of the group, Yamato was the leader.

As a management student, Iori was tasked with managing. Sogo on the other hand was responsible for the composition while Tamaki is the choreographer.

As it was getting dark outside, they decided to rest for the day as they each returned to their rooms. What they didn't know is that they were about to be greeted by surprise in the morning.

Waking up first, Mitsuki thought he'd cook everyone breakfast before waking them up. He knew that Iori would wake up around the time when he'd be almost done so he could get Iori to help him with the other mundane tasks.

"Ah... Mitsuki-san... Good morning..." Mitsuki heard a voice entering the kitchen.

"Oh, Sogo, good morning- Sogo?! What happened?!" Mitsuki exclaimed.

Sogo has heavy bags under his eyes, almost like a zombie which just came out of a movie.

"Everything is fine... Just a little... tired..." Sogo sheepishly laughed, "Do you need some help with cooking?"