Ch 5

"It's a pleasure to be able to work with you, TRIGGER," Yamato said.

"Same here. I hope we get along," Gaku replied.

The leaders of each group along with Iori were in a meeting room to discuss the details regarding the joint concert. Ideas were being shared to which the other members of IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER had brought up. Proposing shuffle units for the 10 idols, they were separated into 3 groups with each TRIGGER member in a different group.

"Shuffle units huh... so then we'd need 3 songs for each group," Gaku mentioned, "That's quite a bit of money..."

"How does TRIGGER usually get their songs?" Yamato asked.

"We commission our songs so it takes quite a bit off our budget. I suppose IDOLiSH7 has Osaka but I'd feel bad asking him to compose 3 songs- especially when it's such a busy time with each of us also having to study our own major aside from idol," Gaku replied.

"Osaka-san might be busy but..." Iori trailed off, "There might be someone we'd be able to ask."

"Nanase's older brother?" Gaku guessed.

"Oi Ichi," Yamato whispered, "Are you sure Umi would agree? Especially when he'd need to use Riku's body when writing the songs."

"I'm sure there's something we can use to compromise," Iori said.

In the end, the shuffle units are as follow:

Tenn, Riku, Iori

Gaku, Yamato, Mitsuki, Nagi

Ryuu, Sogo, Tamaki

Iori sighs, already predicting the chaos each group would unfold- especially with him needing to be in the middle of the sibling's dispute.

***

While 'Riku' sat on the chair, Iori was sitting on his knees and heels in front of him.

The red head spoke, "So? What do you want to talk to me about?"

"This is about the joint concert, Umi-san."

Umi sighs as he knows something is up. The younger teen was wearing a serious face so there has to be something more to it, "What about it? I was listening when you and Nikaido relayed the plan."

"Actually... we were hoping you could compose the songs for the shuffle units."

Umi raised a brow, "All three?" Iori nodded. Umi made another long sigh and had a little smirk on his face, "Fine. Tell me what they want the 'feel' for each unit's song should be. I'll add a little something more just because I'm so nice. Or take it as a thanks for always looking out for Riku."

***

Following the previous meeting, this time all 10 gathered with their shuffle unit members to discuss the type and general 'feel' of the song as per request from Umi.

With the Tenn - Riku - Iori trio, the atmosphere in the room was tense, though Tenn didn't let it affect him.

"Any kind of song is fine with me," he said, "I'm a professional."

"Well... I also don't have any preferences..." Iori trailed off.

Thinking about the members in the shuffle unit, it would be difficult to find the fine line. Kujo Tenn is known as the modern day angel who is the centre of the 'sexy' group, TRIGGER. Nanase Riku has a more cheerful and energetic personality who would be like the shining sun and brightens the day of their fan. Izumi Iori on the other hand had a cool and sharp personality.