Chtr 1:Finding the next level of power

Opening:

Its been a year after the defeat of the Universe greatest terror, Majin Buu. Now, our heroes are enjoying the peace, but one of them, our hero, Son Goku is in a pickle at the moment.

Hes just finished his training and it's wasn't what he hoped it to be. Hes trying to find a way to surpass Super Saiyan 3 but all of it lead to a dead end. So he just train his Super Saiyan 3 to make it more reliable form due to this form drain the user energy and not to mention the strain the form put on the users body, Goku has to find a way to counter this weakness.

He has think of many things to make Super Saiyan 3 more stabil and he think for a moment.

Goku: hmmm, how can I perfected or even surpass Super Saiyan 3? The stamina drain is too much, I have to find a way to make it drain less energy.

Goku: I know! How about I go and ask Shenron about it. Maybe he know something! But first, I have to get the Dragon radar.

Goku then fly to Capsule Corp to go and find Bulma and he saw his long time friend sitting on the balcony drinking some tea. So he descend into the ground and greet his friend.

Goku: Hey Bulma, long time no see! How are you today?

Bulma: ah, if it isn't Goku. Im alright, just having my time alone drinking some tea. So what makes you come here, surely this isn't some ordinary visit.

Goku Chuckles and told her that he's here for the Dragon Radar so he can collect the Dragon balls.

Bulma: okay wait here, I'll go get it for you.

She then went to get the Dragon radar leaving Goku there and Goku spot a chocolate cake at the table.

Goku look at every direction and see nobody on sight. Within the speed of light, Goku grab the cake and eat it.

Goku: hehehe. Hope nobody saw that, hehehehehe.

Bulma then came back with the Dragon radar and hand it over to Goku.

Bulma: Here you go, Goku.

Goku: Alright, thanks Bulma! You're the best.

Bulma: yeah, yeah whatever, so what are you gonna wish when you collect all of them?

Goku: hehehehe, well I wanna ask Shenron if there is another form beyond Super Saiyan 3.

Bulma: Of course you would- hey what on your face?

This freak Goku out and he quickly say his goodbye and head out.

This leave Bulma confused, but she shrug it off and went back to enjoy her chocolate cak......eeee?