Prologue

Name: Anna Wilson

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, slim and sporty build.

Sports: soccer

Super Shots:

* Prisma Power Shot

* Tornado of light

* Light of the Rainbow

* Lightning storm

* Beam of light

* Light Impact

* Queen of light

* Power of Hope

Super Techniques:

* Prisma Light Switch

* Wall of Light

* Prisma Wall

* Light Flash

* Power of Friendship

* Light of the sun

* Light of the moon

Super Shots with Someone:

* Wave of Light -> Axel

* Northen light -> Axel/Jude

* Light of the earth -> Mark/Axel/Jude

Super Techniques with someone:

* Wall of friendship

History:

Born in Japan, but moved to America at a young age due to the work of her father who is a doctor. There she came into contact with soccer and immediately fell in love with the sport and made many friends with it. At the age of twelve, Anna left for Japan where her father was offered a job in the hospital of Inazuma town, where her father also came from. Anna attended Empress Junior High, where she also played soccer on their team.

Two years ago, Empress Junior High played the semi-finals of the Football Frontier against Royal Academy, who have won the championship for 38 years.

That year, the Empress Junior High team thought they could beat Royal because they had Anna with them who could play both defense and attack. But just before the semi-finals, they were told that Anna's family had an accident on their way to the competition. The team understood that Anna had to go to her family and played the game without her, which they lost.

Once in the hospital, Anna found out that her family had not survived the accident. Only her grandmother had survived the crash, but she was in a coma in the hospital.

Because she was now an orphan, she had to go to an orphanage and she stayed in the Sun Garden orphanage for a little time.

Fortunately for her, it didn't take long, a colleague of her father and his best friend adopted her. He and his wife could not have children of their own and wanted to adopt Anna. This way he was also sure that Anna would be well taken care of.

Because Anna was adopted, she also had to go to another school. The school she attended was Raimon Junior High. In her first year Anna was a very withdrawn young lady, but if you managed to pierce her shield she would do anything for you.

It was difficult for her to make contacts in the beginning, she was very afraid that if she made friends, they would also leave, just like her family. She hadn't played soccer since the death of her family. If she hadn't played, they wouldn't have been in the car and crashed.