The Legendary Eleven!

After winning the Football Frontier championship, Raimon Junior High's team had some weeks to go before the Football Frontier National began. 

As Anna and Axel walked away from the festivities, they could not suppress their joy. They had said to each other that they would first go to the hospital and see their family.

As Anna sat next to her grandmother, she was still happy. "We did it, Grandma," whispered Anna with a smile on her face. "We finally won the Football Frontier" I hope the rest of the family saw it as well, I do wish they were all here, but I know they watch over us." She thought that her day could not be bad at all until she got a phone call.

"Amber, Derek!" spoke Anna as she saw who called her.

"He sweetheart," came the voice of Derek, who was glad she sounded so happy. "How are you doing? And a very important question: How was the game?"

"We won!! It was amazing!" Anna told them everything about what happened beforehand with Ray Dark and the falling of the construction beams till the winning of the game and the celebration afterward. The adopted parents of Anna were happy to hear all of it. They talked about how it went in school and Amber and Derek talked about how it was there.

"You are almost coming back, right? There are almost four weeks over." There was some silence before Amber began to talk, and Anna's heart dropped. 

"We can't leave here now. They need us longer. An epidemic broke out and they need all the help they can get... we are sorry sweetheart." Anna swallowed before answering. "I understand. They can use you both over there. I.. I can handle myself, just go and save people." She sounded better than she expected.

"We are going to a place where the signal is not all that great, so we don't know how often we can call you or send a text. But when we can, we will try it." 

"I know. Just you both take care of yourself as well!"

"We will darling. You take care of yourself as well. We already sent more money to your bank account so, you should have enough money for some time." told Derek her. She could care less about the money they send, she just wanted them back here. She already missed the time they spent together. Anna went to the hospital to bring them foot if she knew that they would be late. The time they would do things together. 

"Do you know how long you will be away?" she wanted to have an indication about how long they would be away. It was always better than not knowing at all. But sadly she got the answer she did not want.

"We do not know. As soon as the epidemic is under control, we will come home directly." Was Derek his response. 

"Ok. I will wait for you guys then." They talked some more before the doctors needed to be somewhere again. "We need to go sweetheart, we love you!" said the two parents.

"I love you both as well! Be careful!" 

As the phone call was ended, she just stared at the phone in her hand. Gradually it dawned on her, she would be alone for a long time before her parents came back. And that she would be longer alone in that big house. She knew she could not stay all the time at Alex his place. She did not want to be a burden to him. 

"Looks like I'm on my own for a bit later Granny. But I will visit you every day, so we have each other." She smiled softly at her sleeping grandmother. 

She walked down the stares to the main entrance of the hospital. All the people that knew her congratulated her with the winning of the championship and for that moment she forgot what het parents told her and was happy again. the reminder of what she and her team had accomplished was something special and not only that Ray Dark was finaly in custody.