Royal is here!

"I'm fired up!!, Guys, let's show them the fruits of our week's training!" Mark started very enthusiastically, which shocked his fellow players. Even one of the players ran away half screaming.

"Ow, ow and now what?, I think even with him you only have ten players, you need 11 so find one quickly" Jude said. Fortunately, Silvia came running with a boy behind her who wanted to join. Willy would like to participate, if he would get the number 10. His fellow players were not so happy with Willy. But they needed him if they wanted to play at all and keep their club.

But Mark soon indicated that he would be given the number ten, to the outrage of his teammates.

Before they could start they had to find Jack the boy who ran away so they finally had 11 players and could start. So the whole team went looking.

I hoped they wouldn't actually find Jack. If they didn't have enough players, they wouldn't have to play against that horrible team. And no one could get hurt either. The club might be dissolved, but anything is better than getting hurt.

Meanwhile I heard Players of Royal talking to each other "say Daniel, I still don't understand why we have to play football against this team" The player Daniel looked at the one talking.

"Because the boss is very interested in two of the exchange students of this school and he wants to see the power of those two with his own eyes. Clear?" The player nodded and looked around. "Then I wonder who that will be" he laughed

"They're not there yet," said Jude, after which the two looked at him confused, he had promised them that they would see something special.

"They'll be here any minute okay!" he replied irritably, "Wait a minute."

"Are you saying we can make some use out of those and get them to join our school?" Jude turned around.

"That's up to the commander to decide, we only need to follow his orders. Failure is no option".

Who would they be looking for, I thought. We didn't have any good players here. Or maybe it was Axel, who attended Mirkwood and their soccer club was in the final last year, I heard. I looked at where Axel was leaning against a tree just out of sight of the players on the field.

Finally they found Jack and the game started. Well it wasn't a match, Royal was merciless. I was very shocked by their way of playing. At halftime they were broken players of Raimon while the players of Royal stood there as if barely played. It meant a lot to me that Mark tried to motivate his team.

Finally, they were ready for the second half, and I could see from the attitude and smiling faces of the Royals that this was not going to end well.

Royal did one super shot after the other, or super techniques and not even playing football anymore, no they played the ball at the players so that they could get injured. I couldn't stand it anymore and quickly ran to the soccer club house, I found a shirt there and quickly put on their uniform. Before running back out towards the field.

When I arrived I saw that they only started to focus on Mark, no longer on the goal and Nathan who came in between.

The royals did another super shot towards the Goal but this time I would help Mark, I ran into the field and did my 'Wall of Light' technique. It looked like Mark had it at first but after he let the ball through I just stayed there. I easily stopped the ball, after which I did my 'Prisma power' shot. This shot gets stronger the farther the distance was. Before they realized what was really happening, the ball was in the Royals' goal. I saw everyone on the field looking at me in surprise. Jude gave me a dirty smile. Were they looking for me?

"Ho ho, you're not part of the team," the coach of the Raimon's team began. wtf was this. I looked at him with a look "If you do your administration correctly, you will see that I am with the club" I snapped. One of your players is off the field, so we are now back on the field with 11 players. The rules are still applied. Or don't you know the rules of the team you're supposed to be involved with?" The coach gave me a frightened look. Anna was a very sweet girl to everyone, but when you cross her she could be scary. "Let her join in," Jude said, finally getting one of the two players he was looking for.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" I shouted to the Royals who looked at me in horror. Never would anyone have dared to say that to them "What you are doing here is not soccer. Soccer is supposed to be fun and played with respect! .. Why are you listening to that man" I pointed to their coach "A man who only caused dead and destruction!" I yelled angrily.

I walked forward and pulled Mark up "Are you okay?" I asked him. But he just looked at me. "You play soccer" he replied happily and I just rolled my eyes.

The ball was taken out by Royal and a fast ball came our way, I just managed to push Mark aside, but the ball hit my stomach hard. I got down on my knees and glared at the Royal players "This is exactly what I meant this isn't soccer anymore" Jude seemed to get angrier and started shooting balls at me and Mark with the team and I couldn't dodge them all or shoot away them a away, so a lot of them hit me.

Willy who was the only one still standing got scared and ran off the field in fear. Mark and I were on the floor when the Royals were demigrating us. That we were nothing and so on.

But Mark insisted "This isn't over, not yet" he said. The shots came again and Mark got many fired at him.

Then a boy came onto the field, it was Axel. So he was the player I thought he was. He walked over to Mark. And again the coach started shouting that he didn't belong. Jude again said it was fine "Jo Axel, you did take your time" Mark spoke weakly as he fell over. Axel caught him and he looked my way for a few seconds.

Because Axel came walking onto the field, the players got hope again and the game continued. Raimon kicked off, but was soon taken away "kill them" I heard Jude say and I looked anxiously at Mark. 'The Death Zone' was fired again at Mark and I saw Axel run the other way towards the half of Royal "You can do this Mark" I shouted and saw a determination appear on his face. Mark stopped the ball with a technique of his own the 'hand of God' to everyone was amazed that he could do it. Mark quickly tossed the ball to me and I did my 'Prisma Light Switch' to sidestep some players "Axel" I shouted as I played the ball to him. He had a perfect attack and shot the ball into the air before jumping after it and doing a super shot 'Fire Tornado!' The Royals goalkeeper didn't even have time to use his super technique when the ball was already in the goal. Everyone was happy. Maybe with Axel there we could still do something.

But before my thoughts could go any further, the opponent's coach signaled for the Royals to withdraw. And so the Royals pulled out, this meant Raimon had won the game. Mark was allowed to keep his beloved soccer club. Everyone gathered around Axel and I thought that was fine, this gave me the opportunity to leave without a problem.

Without anyone noticing I had packed my things and walked home.