The Fearful Soccer Cyborgs!

The team has worked hard over the last couple of days to get stronger and stronger. So when the game against Brain Junior High was finally to be played, the team from Raimon Junior High was ready for it.

Because Anna was just recoverd from her injury she was told that only when necessary she could play. If not then she just needed to stay on the bench and cheer on the team. Even if Anna was disappointed that she would not play. She still wanted to be their for her team.

On the field the coach said some nasty things, he did not believe in us at all "why say that?" Started Anna not believing her ears. The group looked at her so she continued "It is the start of the game, so we start with 0 againt 0. They maybe have technologie but we have the will power to overcome everything and play with out hearts and that is the reason we are going to win. We will never give up!!" The team looked on with new hope in thei eyes, they could do this.

Raimon has the kick-off and Kevin and Axel start running to the opponent's half. The first attacker they see just stands their doing nothing, before some players are standing before Axel so he can't shoot. Kevin asked the ball and he got it and could make his first shot. But the way the opponent's team stands his shot is reducing in speed a lot and before the ball comes to the goalkeeper he can just pick it up. This leaves a frustrated Kevin.

Anna looks at the side lines thinking how to defead this team.

Brainwash Junior High is in the offence now and no one can stop them. Nathan and Jack are decending their ace striker. But the ball does not go to Neil but another player who takes the shot. Luckily Mark sees it on time and can defend his goal. When Mark wants to bring the ball back in the field he stops suddenly. All his teammates are blocked by the opponent's players and he has no way to pass the ball to one of them.

Celia on the side has her camera on the game "Is it me or is this a very strange team?" Silvia nodded "It almost looks like the perfect machines" Cecilia looks at Silvia "I don't want to say it like that".

"They can do that because they follow orders really good" Anna started what gets the attention from the girls and players on the field "They analyse  every game that we played and then analyse how we run, passes a ball etcetera. That way they know what we would do. They trained to those analyses" explained Anna. "So winning against this team would be.. impossible?" Asked Cecilia worried.

"No ofcourse not. They just need to change their play and play with their hearts" sad Anna nonchalantly.

The games continues and Raimon players go in the offence and Axel finally can make his "Fire Tornado" hissatsu technique with but much difficulty Thomas the goalkeeper can block his shot. While Thomas is shocked about the power behind the shot is Kevin already coming behind Axel and pickes up the ball. "Don't  matter, come on Axel again" yelled Kevin as he start his 'Dragon Crash' and Axel put his 'Fire Tornado against it. Making a 'Dragon Tornado'. Again Thomas can block the shot but with diffulculty. Now Jack comes to the front to try the 'Inazuma Drop' and also this one is stopped.

Thomas is confused as to why their shot are more powerful then the computer said in training and now while in the game.

Brainwash is now in the offence and sadly they get to score a goal. They tough that the player with the ball was trying to make a shot, but it was a pass to their ace striker. Mark could block his shot but the rebound was for a player of Brainwash and he could score in a almost open goal making it 1-0 for Brainwash Junior High.

The rest of the first half Brainwash only playes on their own half. They do not want to play soccer at all. So without anymore real playing soccer the first half ended with a one point in the lead for the home team.