↪ 𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦

OVER THE LAST few days, the world has been talking about Superman and the impact that he brought to them. News began covering the topic by bringing specialists, journalists and even physicist Neil deGrasse Tyson to talk and gave their opinion about the Kryptonian.

"So, apparently Superman doesn't want us to think of as American anymore. And really, why would we? Aside from the red and blue costume. And, I don't know, the fact he has one-third of the USA's initials on his chest. I assume the only reason he's not wearing the Declaration of Independence as a cape is, he thinks it's too on-the-nose."

The television continued playing as some waiters were watching it. However, their time were up as the manager came into the scene.

"What is going on back here? Guys, come on. Let's go."

They grabbed their tuxedos and hurried away. They picked up a tray of glasses of champagne and walked into the gallery room where guests were at. An older man walked up to one of the waiters and grabbed a glass before making his way to Diana, who was having a conversation with an older couple.

"I wonder, would you excuse us?" He asked the couple before turning to Diana. "There's something I'd like to show you."

The two then walked away and the curator began talking to Diana.

"Now, some scholars insist that it never happened, but I believe it's the action, perfectly in keeping with a king, who was also a psychopathic killer. For me, it's the culmination of 40 years curating. And I can't believe it, but I've finally got it here. It's the Sword of Alexander. It's the blade that cut the Gordion knot. It's a triumph."

They stopped in front of a display case, the sword placed in it.

"Yes." Diana spoke.

"Enjoy."

She nodded. "Thank you."

As the curator left, Diana watched the sword closely. Then, Y/N approached the woman from behind.

"It's a fake." He said. "The real one was sold in '98 on the black market. And now it hangs..."

"Over the bed of the Sultan of Hajar." She finished his words, then turned to him. "Excuse me."

Y/N quickly reached and grabbed her arm, walking alongside her.

"Excuse me, miss." Y/N said. "The other night you took something that doesn't belong to you. Stealing's not polite, especially from a woman like you."

"Is it stealing if you steal from another thief?" Diana shot back.

"Who are you?"

"Someone interested in the same man you and your friend are."

Y/N stepped in front of Diana. "Is that right?"

"I believe Mr. Luthor has a photograph that belongs to me." She told him.

"A photograph? That's all you want?" Y/N let out a chuckle. "Did you get it?"

Diana gave a small smile. "As it happens, no, I didn't. The data your friend copied has military-grade encryption."

She tried to walk away, but Y/N grabbed her and pulled her close.

"You know, I bet with that dress 9 out of 10 men will let you get away with anything." Y/N said.

"But, you're the 10th?"

"I'm guessing I'm the first, to see through that babe-in-the-woods act. You don't know me, but, I've known a few women like you."