Prologue

Hi, I'm so glad you're here!

This story is about the Mazer Runner, the first book/movie. I had this idea where I imagined how it would be like if a girl arrived in the Glade, months before Thomas arrived. I loved it so much, I decided to write it down. So here it is.

As I'm writing this, I already wrote the first 35 chapers of the story. I started months ago, and I have worked a lot on the story since. It's not done yet, but I'm already kinda proud.

I'm so happy that you are here, reading this! And I really hope you'll like the story as much as I do.

I have to say that English isn't my first language and I have dyslexia. So, not everything will be perfect, I'm sorry about that. I did the best I could, and you can always tell me if I wrote something wrong.

I won't tell you too much about the story yet. But here is what you need to know:

The story is about Y/n (your name). She's a girl, the same age as Newt. The first part of the story takes place before Thomas' arrival and is completely my story.
It's mostly with the characters that James Dashner created, but I also created a new one.
The second part of the story is mostly like the movie, with of course extra things that happen to Y/n. But, more in the end, some parts will be like in the book.

The story has three different prospectives: Y/n's, Newt's, and third person.
You will discorver more about their past when they do. So, as a reader, you'll not know a lot more than the characters do.

I think that's everything you need to know. Thank you so much for being here! Feel free to leave comments or like, so I know if you like it or not.

Oh, and one last thing.
I'm a big Swiftie, and Taylor sometimes inspired me for this story. So, in the story, there are some Taylor-references. Or I used some lyrics that I like. If you are a Swiftie, and you find one, let me know!

Enjoy the story!!

Love, A