11.| Disturbed!

Continuation....

Shobhit started living more happily these days, while his family also noticed changes in his behaviour but they are happy that he is not engrossed in only work.

These feelings are new for him. He just wants to live with her all the time. He unknowingly falls in love with her but has not realised yet.

His brother and sister both tease him a lot without knowing who that girl is.

His friends also did not disturbed him and he was happy because if they came in front of him and talked rubbish then he would surely beat them.

He always remains excited for night and daily went outside from the window that's why his family does not know anything about this.

His siblings know this and happily supported him.

***

"Aaradhya" he entered in her room to find it a little dark. Prostitutes are not allowed to close the door. So he never had the habit of knocking to see her.

But he saw she was sitting on the floor thinking about something. Even she didn't feel his presence.

He closed the door and sat beside her and took her hand in his.

"What happened?" He asked while seeing her but she shook her head so he pulled her on his lap and hugged her. They are very comfortable with each other.

"You are tense Aaradhya...what's the matter?" He said while still hugging her. Other times she would blush seeing their position but right now she was crying from inside.

"How much do you pay daily for me?" She said and his grip loosened.

"What?"

"You heard it right"

"Anyone said anything to you?"

"Nhi Shobhit Babu lekin kab tak aap mujhe bachate aayenge ? One day you will also leave me. Tara Bai ne thik kaha tha meri kismat yahi hai ab" she said and detached from himself.

(No shobhit but how many days you will save me? Tara Bai was right this is my fate now)

"Nhi Aaradhya I already promised you that no one will touch her without your will" he said holding her from the shoulder. But she jerked off his hands.

"Aapke darr ke karan ya wajah jo bhi ho par Hume din mei bhi koi disturb nhi karta par maine dekha hai yaha ki ladkiyan do shifton mei kaam karti hai...ab aap pura din toh mere sath nhi reh sakte na?" Her every word hurting him. He knows she is not doing this on purpose.

(Because of your fear or whatever reason, no one disturbed me during the day but I saw girls do that in double shifts. You will not be able to live with me all the time right?)

Maine toh ye sab socha hi nhi...But now I can't leave her and another person will touch her, only this thought made me angry. I never felt this much anger in my life. Yes, that's why I will always want to keep her close to me. But Aaradhya was right. How many days, I will come here daily to meet her. I have to find other ways to make her fly from this hell.

(I didn't think about all these)

"Aaradhya...give me some days to solve our problems" He said and she held his hand.

"Nhi Shobhit babu this is not your problem...kotha ki ladkiyan bahar ki duniya nhi dekh sakti isiliye aap yaha aana chhod de kyuki...." she didn't complete and stood up.

(The girls of the brothel cannot see the outside world, that is why you should stop coming here because...)

"How can you say this Aaradhya? I know I didn't think about these things but now I will" she looked at him but then went to her side of bed to sleep.

"Aaradhya" he called her but she didn't replied him.

To be continued