Self Fucking Love

Bakugo jams the button for the fourth floor in the girl's elevator, readjusting the strap of his messenger bag. Once the elevator doors ding open, Bakugo struts down the hall to the door at the very end. He raps his knuckles against the wood, not having to wait for long before the door opens.

Mina grins. "Blasty! So glad you could make it."

Bakugo rolls his eyes, kicking at the door. "Yeah, yeah, just lemme in." Mina scoffs playfully, then steps back, opening the door completely to let Bakugo in.

Mina's room is just as pink as her—curtains, bed, pillows, chairs, dresser. They were all patterned in vibrant pink and black tiger stripes. On the ground, there was a circular purple table surrounded by three pink-and-black floor chairs. The table is filled to the brim with bottles, jars, boxes, bowls, and other knick-knacks.

Bakugo plops himself down onto one of the chairs, opening up his messenger bag. He pulls out a handful of makeup products, a nail polish kit, nail art brushes, jade rollers, a gua sha set, and a bluetooth speaker. He arranges all his stuff on the table neatly, then flicks the switch on the speaker and pulls out his phone. "Whaddya listen to, Raccoon Eyes?"

Mina flops onto the chair next to Bakugo, chuckle light and airy in her voice. "No offense Blasty, I don't think our music tastes align much—"

"Well fuck you then," Bakugo snaps, tapping violently at his phone screen, "shut up and listen. My music taste is fucking awesome."

Mina grins, teeth bared. "I'll be the judge of that."

Bakugo rolls his eyes, then taps at his phone.

La, la, la, la lalalala, la, la, la, la lalalala—

Mina squeals, bouncing up and down in her seat. "Oh my god, you listen to her?! I fucking love her!"

"Of course I fuckin' do!" Bakugo's grin practically takes over half his face. "It's Britney, bitch!"

"YEAH!" Mina hollers, kicking her feet in the air before grabbing a spa headband with bunny ears attached to it. Bakugo stares down at it, grin long gone and incredulous scowl on his face. "The fuck is this?"

Mina shrugs, grabbing the second spa headband—whose ears were cat ears. "Either this or the pussy, babe," she sings, waving the cat headband.

The two momentarily stare at each other in silence, before Bakugo lets out a sigh of defeat, clicking his tongue.

"Tsk. Fine."

Mina's grin is back full-force as she pushes the bunny headband up Kacchan's forehead—it pushes back his bangs, causing them to spike up a little, almost resembling his hero mask in a way.

Love me, hate me, say what you want about me—

"All the boys and all the girls are begging to f-u-c-k me," Mina sings, pushing the cat headband onto her own hand, then dipping her hands in the bowl of water on the table. She gently rubs Bakugo's face with the water—well past the point of hesitating when going over the scar that covers a good amount of the left side of his face—then shakes the excess and grabs a bottle of cleanser, flicking the cap off and squirting some on her hand. She starts to gently massage it onto Bakugo's face, humming along to the music.

"You know who's another pre-quirk artist that I love?" Mina says. "Beyonce."

"No fucking shit, Sherlock," Bakugo quips back, "everyone loves Beyonce."

"Kaminari doesn't."

"Pikachu is a fucking outlier and shouldn't be considered."

Mina cackles, doing a final massage before letting go of Bakugo's face. "I have a lil' vanity sink thing over by my dresser, use it to wash your face."