𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38

-C. Owens, Remus Lupin's car, 1996-

One thing about George that is something I can recognise him for is the fact that his hands like to roam. His hands went from in my lap to sitting on my waist and then onto my hips. I looked back at George and smiled softly. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Ew, why are you being sweet towards each other?" Ginny half-jokingly gagged. George cocked an eyebrow and asked, "How are we supposed to act?" Ginny shrugged and mumbled, "I dunno, not sweet?"

I leaned back on George and looked out the window. He laid his head on my shoulder and mumbled, "How does she want us to act?" I shrugged slightly and mumbled, "No idea." He ghosted his lips against my neck, causing goosebumps to rise where he had. "There are other ways we could be acting, but I'd rather not act like I want to shag you in front of my siblings," George whispered against my ear.

My face flushed and I quietly looked at George who was smiling. That cheeky bastard. I pressed my tongue against my cheek and looked out the window. George slid one of his hands up my jumper and stopped once his hand was resting on my stomach.

The rest of the drive was spent with George whispering something to me or shifting me around on his lap. Once we had gotten to the Weasley household, I got out and grabbed my bag. George got out and looked at me with a smile. Ginny got out and grabbed my arm before pulling me inside while talking about where things were.

"Charlie, dear!" Molly immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I slowly hugged her back and said, "It's nice to see you too, Mrs Weasley."

"Oh, dear, you can call me Molly or Mum," Molly smiled, cupping my face in her hands. "Alright," I smiled softly. "How are you doing?" She asked. "I'm alright," I hummed, "How are you doing?"

"Wonderfully, now, go on and head upstairs. I'm sure that Ginny or George will show you where to put your stuff," Molly smiled, letting go of my face. I looked at Ginny and George quietly. "Come on, darling," George hummed, walking towards the stairs. I followed after him, looking around quietly. He walked into a room and I followed after him.

"This is mine and Fred's room. You are staying in here with me," George flopped onto a bed with a grin. I sat my bag down by the bed he was on and said, "It looks nice."

"Are you just saying that or do you mean it?" George asked, looking at me. "I mean it," I looked at him. He sat up and grabbed my waist, "I know that it's not a lot, but it's still where I call home." I cupped George's face in my hands, "It's wonderful. You don't need a lot to think of some place as home."

He smiled and pressed gentle kisses to the palms of my hands. I sat on George's lap facing him. "I missed you," He mumbled, leaning his forehead against mine. "I missed you too," I mumbled softly, giving him a quick kiss. He kissed me back and sighed softly.

Someone cleared their throat and George glanced over to the door. "What's up Ron?" George wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mum said to come get you two for dinner," Ron muttered. I got up from George's lap and nodded, "Alright."

George got up and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked with Ron downstairs. "Are you two..." Ron looked at George. "Erm... it'll be discussed later," George muttered. We went downstairs where George went to talk to Fred and Arthur called out from the room off to the side, "Charlie! Why don't you come in here so we can have a chat?"