BETTER ME💯

Work wisely, not hard. Work till you love what you see in the mirror. Work till you are proud of the image reflecting in your eyes. But if you can't change it, embrace it. Be who you already are and perfect it. Be the best you you can possibly be. Walk head high filled with pride; you'll be surprised what power a little confidence holds over your life.

It all begins within, with you. You won't be embraced by the world if you can't embrace yourself first. God never makes mistakes. There's beauty even in the dark but you need to open your eyes in the light to see it. See beyond the scars and stretch marks; there's a better you waiting to be discovered.

Happiness is not something given, it's a personal choice; something created. Ignore the stares and if they glare, glare back; it is true haters are the best proof of success. Don't give them power over your thoughts, your judgement and your feelings; they don't deserve it.

You don't see it because you don't want to. Don't beat yourself up over a few comments from people who don't add value to your precious life. The people who matter the most can see the beauty beyond the surface, that's all that counts. Give yourself a pat on the shoulder, it's going to be okay; be boulder. Brighten both your life and others' with a smile. Pray to the Almighty for strength, there's a lot that comes with change. I'm speaking to my other half looking back from the shadows, the world of reflections; let's work together to ensure we attain perfection💯.