It's ME....

I am a being created by 'what was', fated to anticipate 'what will'. Moulded by experience resulted by the universe's ignorance and perceptions. Brought to existence by assumptions, expectations and possibilities, and survived thus far by mooching off on memories, consequences and regrets. I can either be ugly or beautiful depending on how you perceive me. I grow stronger and wiser with every passing second; the older you get, the greater I become.

I am the forever part of you. You can neither erase nor escape me; what's done is done. I am the choice that resulted to your present and will dictate your future. I am the conditioned reason behind your doomed fate or your happily ever after.

So don't ignore me; however unpleasant I may be, embrace me. I created you; remember that, in both your fortunate and miserable times. If I did wrong, correct me; no one is perfect. Let us work together to build a better us. We are a team; together, we are one.

I chose to share my knowledge for our greater good; before it's too late, before you destroy what's left. I have done my part, now it's your turn to play yours. Take heed, be a good listener. Be keen and enthusiastic to learn about the ignored truth of our everyday life. Come prepared to note down everything I say, word to word, in your heedful heart; It is true there's no better teacher than experience itself. I am not perfect; I'm broken in countless ways. Made of impurities, with no pulse; a disappointment through and through, pathetic. But I don't want you to feel the pain I felt; I do not wish for you to hurt. I am your dark and mysterious past; learn from me and with that, make the future you a better version of me🙂.