4

'And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But what can I say?
You're gorgeous'

Honestly, fourth year was a mess.

I woke up in a cold sweat, shooting up. I looked next to me, Harry was turning and rustling.

I was too tired to go to Ginny's room last night and I wanted to stay with Harry and Ron anyway. Ron was like my other brother, I've seen the both of them naked too many times to count. Very disturbing.

"Harry!" Hermione called, putting a candle by his head to see.

He yelled out in pain, clutching his scar.

I jerked violently, grabbing at the scar on my neck.

"Are you two alright?" Hermione asked, backing the candle up from Harry's face.

"Hermione. Bad dream," Harry informed, looking to me.

"You too?" I whispered, "The snake?"

He nodded with a grim look.

"When did you get here?" I asked. We were in the Weasley's house, getting ready to go to the Quidditch World Cup.

"Just now. You?" She asked, looking at us in worry. She went to go put the candle down as I stood up abruptly. Harry sat up.

"Last night," He said.

"Yeah, Dudley ate one of Fred and George's 'sweets'. It was hilarious, Ron and I about died," I chuckled, remembering the scene.

"Unbelievable," Hermione rolled her eyes with a small smile.

She went over to Ron, "Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!"

"Bloody hell," He groaned, pulling the covers over his chest.

"Honestly, get dressed," She scolded, walking away. She made slight eye contact with me as I winked and nudged her. She made a face, "And don't go back to sleep. Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready!"

Ron flew back down as I grabbed my change of clothes, following Hermione out and giving him a dirty look.

After we had walked to the Portkey, which Ron complained the whole way there, we had 'met' Cedric Diggory. Seeker of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, I knew him already. Everyone did.

Hermione, Ginny, and I gave each other knowing looks. I smirked.

"Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter! Your sister here, too?"

"Yes sir, right here," I smiled fakely, I'm sure that he saw me.

"Great, great pleasure. To the both of you," He shook both our hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too, sir." Harry smiled awkwardly.

"Pleasure," I gave him a tight lipped smile, not showing my teeth.

He humphed proudly, smacking Harry on the back and walking off with him.

After we had landed the Portkey, which I failed miserably at and it most definitely knocked the air out of me, we parted ways with the Diggory's.