Letter 9

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Letter 9
-
From: Z

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I love you but you suck.

I cannot believe you let Tommy meet Thea. Not only did you introduce them, you introduced them on her BIRTHDAY.

They're going to be best friends and WE are going to have to deal with their shenanigans.

They are going to have a whole character arc and we're just going to be the annoying older siblings that hang out off camera. Like every Disney Channel show ever.

Jokes aside, Thea is a good influence, hopefully Tom can learn a thing or two from her.

Sometimes you think that you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.

Boom. Magic. Do you feel blessed yet?

What's your opinion on capybaras? I know you hate anteaters so don't change the topic to that. I don't need to hear that for the millionth time.

You know what we should rewatch, Serenity. I need more space, zombie apocalypse, pirate, cowboy movies in my life. Or I need to rewatch Firefly.

River my love :D

Gods I love that woman.

Anyway, I will see you at Thea's competition. Unless you visit sooner but knowing you, you probably won't. Tell Tommy and the rest of the people (I think you called them the dream smp? I don't know) I say hello!

Love, Z

Requested mailing: May 23rd, 2019
Accepted mailing: May 26th, 2019

•-•

Quote by : Kid Cudi