~|01| Mondays are the worst.~

{Important things!}

{Important things!}

No images/gifs/ video are mine.

She/her pronouns only (sorry.)

UNDERAGE LOVE INTERESTS ARE AGED UP! SAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLDER WILL BE AGED DOWN.

please don't mind any grammatical errors I may make, just kindly point them out please!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This story may contain:
Swearing
Mentions of gore
Mentions of sexual acts
Zenitsu agatsuma
Panic attacks
Mentions of death
Bad grammar (oops)
Serial thoughts
Decapitation

Now let's continue with the story!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

When you said you wanted to be reincarnated into demon slayer like those wattpad fanfictions you didn't actually mean it. But now that you're sitting in the snow, probably with a minor concussion or atleast brain damage,you are dreading the thought of you being here.

Sure, you may not be in demon slayer, but it's exactly like the start of those wattpad thingys!

And worst of all..its a Monday morning!

God, Mondays are the worst!

....

"Ah, excuse me..miss? Are you okay?"

A gentle voice speaks from behind you, in a different language.

You turn around and are face to face with these soft burgundy eyes. Y'know he kind of looks like Tanji- oh my god its Tanjiro Kamado.

Tanjiro waves his hand infront of your face.

"Miss? Are you feeling lost? My name's Kamado Tanjiro."

He asks, he points to himself when saying his name.

You kind of just stare at him for a couple of seconds with a deadpanned expression.

You suddenly realise he's trying to introduce himself, silly you.

'So he's introducing himself?' You think to yourself. You proudly point to yourself with a big grin.

"y/n l/n!"

Tanjiro smiles softly at your excitement.

"Are you lost? You seem to not know where you're going."

He says, concern visible in his voice.

You look at Tanjiro, a bit confused. I mean, you don't speak Japanese so you just stare at him with a blank expression.

Everything suddenly hits you like a ton of bricks as you stare at him. You don't know where you are! You can't speak Japanese! You can't do anything!

Your eyes suddenly start to tear up and you can see tanjiro start to look concerned.

You stand up and hug Tanjiro, starting to blubber random things while tears pour down your face.

"You gotta help me!"

You blurt out,

"I don't know what to do! Everything sucks! I don't wanna die! You better not let me die Tanjirooo!" You sob.

At the mention of his name Tanjiro visibly perks up, though he gently prys you off of him and looks at you with a soft smile.

"Are you able to speak or understand Japanese?"

He asks.

You just keep crying comical tears while blubbering incoherent words.

Tanjiro sweatdrops as he looks at you and sighs loudly, catching your attention.

"Come with me and I'll drop you off at the next village we come by."

He explains with a soft voice, making a gesture for you to follow him.

You sort of understand what Tanjiro is trying to say and wipe your tears with your sleeve.

Tanjiro grabs your hand and gives you a soft smile,

"follow me Y/n."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

You and Tanjiro have been walking for what seems like forever, even the weather changed! During the way tanjiro kept trying to talk to you, but you didn't understand him.

You were somewhat able to have a conversation with him, except all you guys were really doing was point to things on the ground and saying how to pronounce it in your language.

You make it to a long path and start walking down it.

'It's so warm...'

'I wonder where abouts in the story we are...' you think to yourself.

"PLEASE MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

'Oh.'

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Taisho era secrets!

•Tanjiro really likes your eyes.

•Tanjiro is confused at what your wearing since your from the future, but he doesn't know that.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~774 words 🥀