~|03| Tanjiro supremacy~

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

No images/gifs/ video are mine.

She/her pronouns only (sorry.)

UNDERAGE LOVE INTERESTS ARE AGED UP! SAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLDER WILL BE AGED DOWN.

please don't mind any grammatical errors I may make, just kindly point them out please!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This story may contain:
Swearing
Mentions of gore
Mentions of sexual acts
Zenitsu agatsuma
Panic attacks
Mentions of death
Bad grammar (oops)
Serial thoughts
Decapitation

'

...' means thoughts.

Underlined words are in Japanese!

Now let's continue with the story!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Somehow we've acquired zenitsu, and I can't tell if it was a good thing.

Zenitsu has been begging you to marry him throughout the whole journey, well, you think so. You still can't understand Japanese, but you can now say rock is Japanese, go y/n!

Everytime zenitsu has even tried to talk to you about marrying him tanjiro smacks the back of his head, Tanjiro suppremency.

It only now just clicked that your heading to the Tsuzumi Mansion.

'Wait, does that mean inosuke will be here? Awesome!'

....

"WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME!?" Zenitsu shrieks.

"Whenever you stop harassing y/n I will!" Tanjiro smacks zenitsu head again.

"OWWW!"

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After a while Zenitsu stopped bothering you, but he kept giving you puppy dog eyes. Thanks tanjiro.

"God...I'm really hungry..." Zenitsu groans.

Tanjiro rummages through his haori And takes out some onigiri....? Apparently Tanjiro's a magician.

"We can share mine, but what happened to your food?"

"...I stress eat." Zenitsu murmurs.

Tanjiro sighs and breaks his onigiri into 3 pieces and hands a piece to zenitsu.

"Try not to stress eat so often."

Tanjiro turns to you and hold out a piece of onigiri, kindly trying to offer it to you.

You look at him and shake your head.

"Nah."

"Eat."

"Nah."

"Eat!"

"Nah!"

"EAT!"

"NAH!"

You and tanjiro keep bickering back and forward about eating the food, even though you can understand each other. What weirdos.

Zenitsu just sighs so dramatically and snatches the onigiri piece, stuffing it in his mouth like a hamster.

....

Tanjiro smacks zenitsu again...

and again.......

and again.

'I swear tanjiro was nicer in the show..' you sweatdrop.

"Stop hitting me! I only did it because you guys kept arguing!" Zenitsu whines.

"You shouldn't have done that Zenitsu! It wasn't nice!"

"NICE!? your the one that's hitting me! I'll spit it out!"

"No one wants onigiri with your disgusting saliva on it!"

'I can't even understand him and I'm scared! Eep! He was definitely nicer in the show..'

Tanjiro's crow suddenly swooped in and starting cawing it's ass off.

"Hurry up! Caw! HURRY UP!"

Tanjiro grabs your hand and smiles sweetly.

"Let's go Y/N!"

Tanjiro runs off while dragging you with him. He was pretty fast.

"HEY! WAIT FOR MEEEEEeeeee!" Zenitsu shrieks from far behind you both, trying to catch up with tears in his eyes.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~taisho era secrets~

I'll be updating the first couple chapters today to get the story going, then it'll change to every Saturday!

•Zenitsu wishes to quit being a demon slayer and marry you instead.

•Tanjiro already thinks of you as a friend.

•chuntarou (zenitsus sparrow) has favouritism towards you.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

824 words 🥀