~|02| You little-~

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

{Important things}

No images/gifs/ video are mine.

She/her pronouns only (sorry.)

UNDERAGE LOVE INTERESTS ARE AGED UP! SAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLDER WILL BE AGED DOWN.

please don't mind any grammatical errors I may make, just kindly point them out please!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This story may contain:
Swearing
Mentions of gore
Mentions of sexual acts
Zenitsu agatsuma
Panic attacks
Mentions of death
Bad grammar (oops)
Serial thoughts
Decapitation

Now let's continue with the story!

"PLEASE MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

'Oh.'

'Yeah now I know where we are.'

A certain yellow haired little goofy goober was harassing a girl, asking her to marry him.

A cute sparrow came and hopped onto Tanjiros hand, chirping absolute nonsense.

But apparently Tanjiro understood! Main character power! Woo!

After the sparrow stopped chirping Tanjiro practically stomped over to Zenitsu.

"Hey! Please stop harassing that woman!" Tanjiro yells.

"IM NOT HARASSING HER YOU NUTJOB! SHES WANTS TO MARRY ME, RIGHT!?" Zenitsu yells back.

The woman looks tired of Zenitsu bullshit and glares at zenitsu.

Zenitsu turns to look at tanjiro and a look of recognition appears on his face.

"Hey! Your that guy from final selection right?" Zenitsu asks.

"I don't know anyone like you, I don't know you!"

"HUH?! Don't just act like you don't know me!" Zenitsu whines.

At this point you get tired of standing around and walk up beside Tanjiro, looking at zenitsu.

'I wonder if anywhere sells-'

"WHO IS THIS PRETTY LADY!? OMG AHAHAHAHA SO BEAUTIFUL!" Zenitsu yells, wrapping his arms around you and giggles like a school girl.

'I didn't even get to finish my thoughts about brownies before he latched onto me-'

"Hey! Let go of y/n!" Tanjiro yells, grabbing onto Zenitsu shoulder and shakes him rapidly.

"STOP IT YOU MORON! LET ME TALK TO THE PRETTY LADYYYYY!"

"Her name is y/n! Now stop trying to harass her!"

Zenitsu finally lets go of you, his eyes boggling around in his sockets because of how dizzy he was.

Tanjiro turns over to the woman zenitsu was harassing.

"I've taken care of...him..now, you can go on home!"

"Thank you!" The woman expresses her gratitude.

Zenitsu finally snaps out of it and turn to tanjiro with a glare.

"HEY! WHYD YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT?! AND STOP GETTING IN MY WAY YOU MASSIVE FOREHEADED-"

Before zenitsu can even get his words out loud slaps coming from the girl.

And man, did it look painful.

'Rip zenitsu-'

"He isn't getting in your way because I'll never marry you! You were battered on the side of the road and I wanted to make sure you were okay!" The woman yelled.

"Wait! So you didn't come help me because you fell inlove with me at first sight!?"

"I ALREADY HAVE A FIANCÉ YOU LITTLE TWIT! now that your okay I'll be leaving, goodbye!"

The woman stomps away, into the unknownnn-

Zenitsu just stays on the floor, his cheek red from all the slaps.

You look a little concerned for his wellbeing but you just ignore him, I mean I don't want to change the storyline-

"WAHHHH!"

Zenitsu starts to cry.

You look at zenitsu concerned and squat down beside him, caressing his sore cheek.

Tanjiro looks at you with a concerned expression, his mouth opening to say something you probably wouldn't have understood but before he can get the words out zenitsu starts blabbering.

"Ah! Your the most beautiful and amazing woman ever! PLEASE MARRY ME! IM GOING TO DIE SOON!"

Zenitsu grabs your shoulders and blushes.

Tanjiro looks so tired at this point.

"Let go of Y/n you little-"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Taisho era secrets!

•Zenitsu think your the most beautiful person he's ever seen

•the woman would rather marry you than Zenitsu.

•I update this story every Saturday!

~776 words 🥀