In control

Sana and Jayceon went for a walk as soon as their session was over, Regina happily looked after baby Jay who was sleeping. She noticed how Jayceon was so attentive towards her and she liked that, but Dave was the crazy bad boy that she craved. Jay could be a bad boy too, but he was getting older and was looking to settle down.

Sana found relationships difficult. She had only ever been in 2 of them. One was with her Italian stallion, who loved only himself and his slick hair wax. The other was a man called Leroy, she gave him her heart and he trashed it. He was dominating but not in a BDSM kinda way. He controlled her mind and had her hanging off of his every word. He would dominate her in the bedroom and bring other women home while she was sleeping and fuck with them downstairs. It got to the point where he was making her watch him with another woman. He would get off on it. He broke her heart and it toughened her up.

She decided against full on relationships, and instead delved into the world of BDSM. She became hard at work and submissive in the bedroom. She met Dave and the sparks flew, but she didn't expect her life with him to take the turn that it did when Jay was introduced into her life.

Now she was in a real dilemma and one she didn't really have a solution for because she loved both of these men.

She sat on the wall and Jay stood between her legs pushing himself against her. "Hmm imagine if I took you right here."

"You wouldn't dare...

"Please don't dare me baby

"Please don't dare me baby.. never dare me.. I'm yo dominant, remember." He reached down and loved that fact that she didn't have panties on, she still abided by the rules around them both. He massaged her spot. "Someone's getting a little wet." He whispered to her as he leaned in towards her shoulder. He slipped two fingers inside of her and began finger fucking her. She tried not to gasp and moan as now and again people walked past. He loved getting her to the point of no return. "I wanna bury my dick so deep in that sweet pussy of yours." He whispered in a deep tone in her ear. "You want that.. huh? You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh god daddy.. yes please." She said to him.

He pulled away from her. "Better get yo sassy lil ass to the car then" he said to her.

————-

Dave had taken his daughter to the beach, with her mama. He had seen Jay and Sana together and he felt a need to go over and see them. He watched as they walked to the car. "I'll be back in 5 minutes." He said to Millie and he headed across to the car that they were both getting into.
"So much for you not messing with Jay anymore."

They both looked at him. Jay shook his head. "You need to quit acting up, I remember my place from how this all started. She wanted 2 doms.. we have tried to use this to our advantage.. when we don't need to.. she wants us both man.. so what is up with you?.. you're out here fucking other bitches anyway!." Jay said angrily. "Now either you get in and join us and take yo frustrations out on our baby girls pussy or just go Dave.. I ain't about to fight when I'm about to get me some.....

He watched as they both got in the car. He looked at Sana and his dick twitched in his pants. He made sure that no one was watching and he got in the passenger side next to Jay. "Where are we going?."

"My hotel." Jay said.

Dave nodded and looked back at Sana. "I'm in." He reached over the back and rubbed his hand up and down her thigh. "Open those legs baby girl.. lets see that pussy.."

Sana opened her legs and hitched up her dress so that her pussy was exposed. Dave bit his lip. Jay looked in the rear view mirror and smiled.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the hotel. They got into the elevator and Dave's eyes were on her. "I need to know.. that talk we had...

"I don't know what I want right now.. oh goddd." She moaned as his fingers pushed into her.

The elevator pinged and both Jay and Dave almost dragged her to the room quickly. Jay opened the door and they shoved Sana inside. She backed towards the bed as both of them walked slowly towards her. "Get on the bed and kneel up." Jay told her.

"But I...

"Do as you're told princess... we need to straighten you out!." He said.

Sana climbed on the bed and knelt up. "Legs apart, take off the dress slowly" Dave said to her.

She peeled her dress off and they both looked at her naked and very sexy body in front of them. "Play with yo self, I know you want to." Jayceon said with a mischievous smile.

As Sana played in front of them both. Jay opened the drinks cabinet and him and Dave poured a drink each. They then sat back down facing her. "We need to talk about this situation right here." Jay said to Dave.

Dave watched her, he then spoke up. "I don't think she wants commitment from just one.. she wants commitment from two of us.. our lil princess wants both of us in a relationship... she ain't about to give you up.. and she ain't about to live a nilla life either..

"Okay.. so how do we sort our differences and come to an agreement that suits everyone...

"Ummm.. excuse me.. this includes me right?." Sana said. Suddenly stopping what she was doing and looking at them both.

Dave stared at her. "Princess, I don't remember telling you to stop?" He looked at Jay. "Did you tell her to stop?."

Jay shook his head. "Naw.. and this is that rebellious streak that causes the issues.. Play Princess.. me and Dave are talking.. we have to sort out the issues to make all of this easier for you.."

Sana played for a while longer as both of them turned their attention away from her to discuss their situation. Sana didn't like it and climbed off of the bed, she crawled across to them and knelt between them, looking up at them. Jay stopped talking and looked at her. "Back on the bed."

Sana narrowed her eyes and looked at them.

"Unless you want punishment.. you need to get back on that bed." Dave said.

She just stayed looking at them both. Jay and Dave looked at each other and stood up, looking down at her.....