Work it

Sana stayed kneeling as both of them looked down at her, towering above her. "You obviously want to be punished," Dave said. As he took her hair and bunched it in his hand and pulled her towards his crotch. She unbuttoned his jeans and released his dick, sucking hungrily at him. "Eyes on me." He told her. She looked up at him with her brown eyes and that turned him on.

As she sucked and licked him, she felt the tug on her hair from Jay and he pulled her towards his crotch. She set about releasing him and taking him to her throat. "Hands behind yo back princess." Jay said and Dave used the tie from the bathrobe to bind her wrists behind her back. "Don't think you have a say in how deep my dick sits in yo throat." He added.

Jay held her hair and made sure he buried his dick in her mouth and throat, with each thrust. Dave pulled her to him and gave her the same treatment, both barely giving her the chance to come up for air, relentless on her thrust after thrust.

With her hands still bound, and half an hour of gagging on the pair of them. Jay picked her up around her waist and held her. She kicked her legs and played up to them, but really she was having fun, being treated roughly by the pair of them. Jay put her face down on the bed with her ass on the edge and her legs hanging over. "Straighten yo legs!." Jay said and slapped her ass. Sana fought against the tie on her wrists behind her back but Jay held them down as he spread her legs from behind and entered her hard, holding nothing back. Sana screamed and both Jay and Dave laughed. "Sup Princess.. this dick too much for you". Jay smirked.

Jay kept her there for 10 minutes and then stood back and pulled up his shorts and grabbed his drink sitting out for a mintier as Dave took over. Dave lifted her so that her knees were on the bed. He sat her ass back though, and entered her hard, using her hips for momentum.

Between the two of them they kept her going for hours, unable to orgasm unless they allowed it, which wasn't until they had had their fill. She was fucked and sucked until she lay, spent once again on the bed. While the two of them sat drinking and talking, as Sana slept, worn out.
"How are we gonna go forward with this?." Jay said to Dave.

Dave looked at Sana. "She will never be happy with just one of us.. you know that as well as I do..

 you know that as well as I do

Jay nodded. "So what do you think?."

"She needs us both, then she has us both. I say she is better off in LA with you but we get a place out there that I can share with all of you when I come out.. but we need a settling in period where for a few months we see how this works with us living in the same place.. and it will need to be common knowledge, that way the paps can't turn it into a media circus."

"Starting with the hip hop awards next weekend.." Jay added. "We take her together and we walk the red carpet with her together." He looked at Dave. "But are you ready for that outright exposure?."

Dave nodded. "Yeah, I think it's about time we did her right.. we can't keep on doing this now and again thing we got going on,  forever..

Jay walked over to her and brushed her hair back from her face. "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head."
Sana opened her eyes and looked at him.
"What time is it?.. I need to get back."

"Sshhh, all you need to do is listen right now." Jay said. "Me and Dave have been talking. We wanna know how you feel about me and him being with you..

"I don't understand...

"You wanna have a relationship but can't decide who with, well, we have both been talking and we both want one with you...

The three of them sat around to discuss how it might work. Starting with them. Both taking her to the hip hop awards and moving to LA where she would be with Jay and Dave would fly out regularly.
"But, why can't you come to New York Jay?.. my business is here.. you can concentrate on music here..

"And my kids?." He said to her.

"Visit them and have them here for long weekends just like you do with Jay!." She said to him.

"I guess it's doable." Jay said to her.
It felt good that they were finally listening to what it was that she wanted from them both.

After discussing housing options and where her and Dave would live having enough space for Jay when he came over and moved in, she left to head home to her place.

She walked in the door and saw Regina on the sofa with Juaquin, they were sitting close to each other watching TV.
" and where the hell have you been you dirty stop out!" Regina said with a giggle.

"I ended up with Jay and Dave again!...

"Sana!."

"I know.. but there is no point in me trying to lie to myself. I need and I want both of them. And we have come up with a solution that will work for all three of us. I get to have both my men.. as my men." She said with a smile,

" She said with a smile,

Juaquin smirked. "You got both of them eating out of yo hands..

she smiled. "I guess I have, but they both love me exactly the same way that I love them.. so why not give this 3-way a try and see how it works out." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. She then stopped and frowned. "Umm.. what is Waka Flocka doing on my sofa?." She said.

Regina bit her lip and smiled. "It just kinda happened."

"you see that is what happens when you leave yo friends around me at an after party that you say you're going to come too and you don't turn up.." he smiled,

Sana smiled, she could see that Regina was happy and that made her happy to. She just hoped the hip hop awards would be kind to her when she arrived with Jay and Dave on her arms. As that would be the beginning of people knowing that they were together.