What have you done

Hello everyone. Inknow you all asked for bonus bit was not able to update with that due to some issues. Actually by mistake I deleted my written chapter and I had to again write the Chapter. So yesterday again I write the whole ao now going to update it. Enjoy the reading and please like and comment.

Malik Hospital, Lucknow

Karishma, Pushpa ji, Vikral ji, Cheeta, Billu with Shivani, Binni and Saira Amma came to hospital and went towards Reception and asked about Haseena Malik. The receptionist guided them towards 4th Floor Operation Theatre. After that they got confused where was their Maddam sir.

Ks- yahan pe maddam sir kahan pe hai aur yahan itni security kyun hai?

Cheeta- ham abhi kisi se puch kr ate hai .
(After that he and Billu left towards 4th floor reception to ask about Haseena Malik)

Binni- I think some influential person is admitted here, that is why there is so much security here.

Ks- yeah may be you are right.

Shivani- (in her mind) why I am feeling so bad, is Dracula alright. And why here is so much security. I need to immediately connect with someone from the family. Otherwise I will get mad. Should I call Dracula once. Neither  mom is picking my call from evening. Hey shiv ji raksha krna hamari family ki aur mera Dracula ki please Shiv Ji.

Cheeta- Maddam Sir is in O.T. 2 the same way we were going.

Ks- ok come then we should move immediately.

Ps- shiv ji hamari hasu ki raksha karna.

They all immediately left towards the 4th floor's OT 2 and when they reached there they were shocked to seen so much security there and they were not allowing them to enter suddenly a man see Shivani there and he immediately went towards Shivani and stopped the guard before he could say something to Shivani.

Man- Shivani Mam what are you doing here and why didn't showed your Black Golden card to them, you know they can never stop you with that.

Shivani- Sanjay ji I came here for some personal reasons. But why is here so much security and what are you doing here?

Sanjay Gupta- the Chief Security man of Malik's he knew everyone in the family as Kapoor, Khanna and Malik together in one Mansion. And after Haseena with Priya and Santosh shifted here he was also send her to the Malik's safety of the 3 from any enemies

Sanjay- mam leave everything please come with me.

Shivani- ok but they are with me pointing towards other who were starring her as she was some alien.

Sanjay- yes please mam. Please follow me.

They started following Sanjay and he took them to emergency ward and when they reached there they were shocked to see the scene.

Outside the OT

A doctor came outside and after seeing her there Ammi and Santu completely broke down. They immediately went and hugged the doctor and the doctor was consoling them and seeing the scenario Sanjay immediately left towards them.

Shivani- Mom , Doll , Ishii

Priya- Shivi mera bachaa (immediately hug her)

Santu- (hugging her) Shivi Di where you went away. You were angry with your Dracula but why you decided to leave the home. And do you even know what had happened?