Our Daughter

Hello Friends. I know all of you might wanted to throw chappals on me for making you wait such long but I am extremely sorry for this much delay. I got job in another state and shift their and due to that reason I was not able to update. Because was not getting time to write much. Job and staying away from home is not easy. But now will try to update regularly atleast once a week till this busy schedule and hope you will love the further story track.
*******************************************

Shivani came inside the hospital room with Santu and saw that her Mom was scolding Hasu and Ishaani was enjoying that. And Hasu was making face of lil kid and with puppy eyes she was admiring her. But suddenly she remembered something that her Hasu is not her she is someone else. Her eyes were moist but somebody notice that all.

Hm- hey shivuu why are you standing there. Wan't you talk to me? And please give that kid to ammi

Shivani- who are we to you Hasu. Can't you drive safely. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh socha hai hamara kya hota. Ammi abbu sab ka kya hota but nahi why would you think about anyone.

Hm- I am sorry it was not my mistake and I was driving safely only that truck came from somewhere and hit with our car. But chill all of you I am safe and see soon I will be back on duty to irritate all of you.

Shivani- and this time I will beat you and throw you out of house if you did anything.

Hm- ok boss relax now . I will follow all of your orders. But now can you just please give a hug. I am missing my bestfriend from how much time only God knows.

Shivani was trying to give the lil baby to her mom but the baby was tightly holding Shivani everyone noticed this and was shocked. Haseena was adorning the scene infront of her. So finally Shivani moved towards Hasu with the baby and hugged her. And it was looking like complete happy family and Santu immediately clicked the picture. It was the moment of SUKOON for Haseena & Shivani both. They forget everything happening around them and was having the solace from each other which was missing from some years. After spending some good time in the hug they parted away and Shivani sit their on chair with kid in her arms. Even Haseena asked Ammi and Santu to also settle down on sofa near the bed. They also sit there.

Santu- buddy please now tell us whoz baby is this and where you went?

Shivani- Baby panda baki sab bad mein. First tell me did you inform Aarohi about Hasu. I am shocked she is still not here. Ok wait I will call her and inform her.

Before Shivani could call anyone her phone was snatched and she was shocked to see the person who snatched her phone and was shocked to see the anger face of the occupants of the room.

Shivani- santu what kind of behaviour is this? And why all of you shooting dragger towards me.

Priya- stop talking about that girl. She is nor more part of Hasu's life and galti se bhi uss ladki ka naam mat lena Shivani.

Santu- she and her brother and destroyed our life enough and now we are happy without her. The day you left she showed her true colours and she was thrown out by buddy.

Priya- I many times tried to tell you but never got a chance because of your busy schedule.

Santu- app janti bhi ho Di kya kuch hua tha. Ap toh bina kuch bole wahan se chale gye. Jab apki sab se jada jrurt thi Hasu buddy ko you was missing. Buddy was broken by Aarohi Singhania and the last straw was you just disappeared.

Shivani- (heartbroken)  after that I started calling again why you all didn't tell me.

Hasu- (angrily) how would you know anything when you decided to walk out and never returned back. Do you ever tried to come back and know what happened after you left. No a Big no Shivani Khanna. Because you choosed to run away from your problems and so we all also decided to stop telling about our lives so you should concentrate on your life. And ab jab tum aa hi gyi ho you got to know the truth.