4

Miranda crossed her legs and laid back with her magazine. Her legs felt good basking in the sun. She looked over at Callie, who was doing the same.

"Now this is a vacation," Callie mumbled.

" I agree," Miranda returned." I need a drink," she added.

"Come on, let's go over to the bar," Callie said, sitting up. "I'm coming too," Arizona chimed.

"Ohh, Bailey, I love this bathing suit. I knew it would look good on you."

"Thanks for picking it out, but next time, I don't like all my cleavage out."

"Relax, it looks good,"

When they finally got to the bar, Miranda noticed the bar tender was handsome. He walked up to them with a smile.

"I'll have a sex on the beach," Callie ordered.

"Same," Arizona ordered.

"And for the beautiful woman to my left,"

"Can I get a bourbon straight," Miranda ordered with a light smile.

"Coming right up, and would you enlighten me on your beautiful name that I'm sure matches your beautiful face," he flirted.

Miranda blushed again. "Her name is Miranda," Arizona answered for her.

"See, I knew it, beautiful name for a beautiful woman,"

"Thank you,"

"There you are ladies, have a great day," he replied, sliding their drinks to them.

"No, thank you," Callie responded as they all turned and walked away.

"What is the matter with you, Bailey?" Arizona voiced.

"Me? What are you talking about,"

"He was so into you. Why didn't you talk back?'

"Really, I did not notice," Miranda shrugged. She knew he was, she just was not interested, right now a certain doctor was on her mind and he had to fuck his way in.

As they made their way back over to the beach lounge chairs she noticed that all of the guys were sitting in the chairs. She sat on the empty one in between Ben and Derek. Meredith was sitting between Derek's legs and her back was against his chest.

"Miranda has a crush at first sight,"

"I do not," Miranda retorted quickly sipping her drink.

"Don't let her fool you. He asked for her name and called her beautiful several times," Arizona reported.

Miranda waved her hand as if to pay her no mind. Meredith turned her head and looked over at Ben. Miranda couldn't see but Ben was pissed off. It showed all over his face.

"I mean I geuss he was actually really handsome," she admitted.

"The guy at the bar?" Ben asked sitting up and taking his shades off. Miranda turned her head to face him.

" Yeah," she said softly.

"I'd say go for it," Mark encouraged.

"Yeah, I agree, holiday flings are good. It won't be serious and you don't have to see them again." Teddy gave her two cents.

"Yall he was just trying to be nice. Hospitality is his job. The comfortable he makes you feel. The more drink you buy," she explained.

"I still think you should Bailey," Meredith quipped.

"Where's Cristina?" Miranda asked trying to change the subject.

"She went to UCLA to ask for privileges and do surgery, you know her," Owen answered.