Texts

I woke up feeling so groggy, I barely slept at all, my mind had been running wild thinking of Chris I can't lie. The way he just stares so intently and makes you feel so nervous.

*ping*
Chris - hope you're still coming tomorrow?
(Y/n) - yeah deffo, still feel bad so I have to buy you a drink
Chris - it's a free bar so you'll just have to take me out sometime... 🫡
(Y/n) - shit hope you're happy with a McDonald's happy meal and a fruit shoot
Chris - I'm sure that would be a laugh, is that all I'm worth?
Chris - meeting at Tobis at 7 if you want picked up? I can take you to get your car? Just a catch up night
(Y/n) - honestly that would be great thank you, I'm at flat 32 .... Road, see u then x
Chris - no worrries x

Time skippppp
Chris - I'm outside x
(Y/n) - two secs mr I'm in a hurry x

I'm running out the lifts so I hurry up because I really am taking the piss with how long it takes me to get ready. I only wore my Carhartt side bag with black gymshark leggings, a black tight scoop neck top and a pair of trainers, no time for jackets in the rain as Chris was waiting for me. I could see him adjusting himself in the car as I walked up, that's hot. I got in so nervously but I knew it was a 15 minute trip to Chips for my car.

"I'm not sure I'll come to the sidemen's party, there's so many people going that I don't know and it's making me feel a little anxious" I say after giving it a lot of thought.
"Awww what come onnnnn, you have me... and all of the sidemen and the boys, Freya and Talia too? Please at least show face, you've got to make it up to me for getting your drink on me." He sounds genuinely sad that I don't feel like coming. I do want to see him again so maybe I could show for a while.
"I'll think about it, but can't guarantee it, need to find an outfit too and I've been so sleepy lately I wouldn't last the whole night." I replied with an excuse to avoid my own feelings that seem to be growing hugely for him.
As I reach for the door to get out of his car and collect mine Chris places his hand on my thigh and gives it a light squeeze, the thought of him being near me like that was sending me into overdrive, the look he gave me was enough to set my body alight.
"Just think about it, no pressure to come but you know myself and the boys want you there. I'll see you at Tobi's" he said looking hopeful.
With that I got out and started the quick drive over.