Home time

I started saying my goodbyes at 12:15am, that gave me 15 minutes worth of hugging and chatting, I left Chris till last as usual, we had a little chat and said how nice tonight was and that we should do it again sometime, if you get my jist.
"Why don't we just get a taxi together and come back to mine? Or if we walk it's like 15 minutes? We can get food" he says knowing how much I love food.
"That sounds good to me, I'll treat ya to McDonald's if we stop there on the walk?"
"I think you've treated me enough tonight, my turn now" he replies with a huge grin on his face looking down at me knowing our little secret from tonight.
We sneak out hoping people don't notice us leaving together and have a drunken walk to McDonald's, he throws his hoodie at me and tells me to put it on again.
"Already stealing your hoodies after a few days, you'll have none left by the end of the week" I laughed.
"So that means you're happy seeing me again then?" He shyly asks as if I was going to say no.
"Well if you're paying for a mcds then I can't complain can I, treating me right already" we both laughed and got our food, before I knew it we were back at Chris' after a boozy walk home with his armed wrapped around my waist now and again and the occasional shove to knock me off balance

We got to the bedroom and Chris is stumbling around drunkenly trying to find something, I couldn't stop laughing at him trying to open a bottle of water and failing miserably, he ended up with half of it down him, what a sight that was, his wet torso just glistening in the small light from the lamp, I wanted round 2. I was exhausted though I needed to calm down, he threw me an oversized t-shirt from his wardrobe which I put on. He was exhausted too so we stripped down and got into bed, we just lay there with a movie on in the background listening to the rain start to get heavy and fall onto the balcony, this is lush. I turned away so I could attempt to sleep before this body begins to edge closer to mine and his arms snake around me and pull me close to him, something about this just felt so normal and so nice. I could feel the excitement rush through his member as he's got closer to me, growing with a little curiosity from the position we were in, I couldn't I need to sleep. We might wake up and sober and regret this.