Messages

I get home from the meal and hop straight into the shower and lay in bed with my towel wrapped tightly around me and turn on my little side lamp and my tv. The office *us version Obvs* is playing softly in the background and I post a photo to Instagram of me and Tobi from the sidemen party, I lock my phone and leave it to simmer before reading through any comments, the fans will go wild for this one and jump to conclusions but hey, it's a cute pic and I look good.

*instagram post*
Tobjizzle, ksi, Chrismd and others liked your photo
Tobjizzle - I rate this🔥
Sdmn_fanxo - are yous dating?
Ksi - this is cute. Baby jizzle soon?
Chrismd - 👀
Taliamar - @ chrismd ... she's mine👀

Just as I set my phone down it starts buzzing away
Chris- movie night? Yours? Tomorrow? The troops? Pls 🥺
Chris- also... insta pic... flame emoji
Me- what time? Also... cringe...
Chris- 7? Also... can't help myself, think I've stared at it for a good few minutes now
Me- ew stop it. But yes that's cool.

I put my phone down again so I can put some underwear on and hop into bed, that feeling of freshly shaven legs in clean bedsheets is divine. Again, once I placed my phone down it buzzes again but this time it's a Snapchat from Chris. Im a fond gal of Snapchat it's my preferred method of communicating, so much easier than texting and it feels less formal. I opened it up and it's just a photo of Chris, his soft blue eyes look so sleepy, his dirty blonde hair swooping over the side and I can tell he's shirtless. I return the picture with my hand under my chin laying on my stomach with a small smile. We go back and forth for a while before I start feeling a little frisky, I send a photo standing in front of my full length mirror with my red underwear on, nothing fancy just Primark's finest, one leg is in-front of the other and a small smile on my face. The Snapchat remains open for a little while longer than I'd like and I start to panic a little thinking I've been ignored. Just as I start to overthink I receive one back, an upright Chrismd standing infront of his mirror, with him biting his knuckle like he's just seen something unbelievable in a pair of grey Nike shorts and no shirt, the way he's stood with his carved body on show makes my body ignite and a heat rushes all over me, the photos get friskier and minimal chit chat is given. We have a little carry on and start talking a little more, a few compliments are shared and asking what I'm watching and what movie we can all watch tomorrow. I know I'm up early tomorrow so I need to sleep but Chris won't take the hint, I slow the photos down and get into bed and the smile begins to slowly fade off his face. He tells me he misses me and says how lonely he is right now, but it's far too late to be going anywhere so I told him I'll see him tomorrow but he didn't like that response. We both said our goodnights and I fell asleep to the office theme tune playing as a new episode started.
————————————————————————

Just a little quick one cause I feel bad keeping you all waiting xx
Still think this story is mega shit but it's kk I'm a slow burning bitch I'm so so sorry xx
Love a good ol flirt xx
Gimme feedback tho pls I don't bite eh xx