Do what vicious cannon fodder should do to drug/fan milk

front page
1 Do what vicious cannon fodder should do to drug/fan milk
search
1 Do what vicious cannon fodder should do to drug/fan milk
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Pre-acquisition: Xiao Huang Wen, who wrote about his deadly enemy, was discovered

Chu Sitang hated his cousin the most, because he always bullied himself.

One day, I accidentally discovered that a netizen actually wrote a small pornographic article about two people, and he was still a shou. Although he is a bisexual person, he absolutely refused to admit that he was a shou.

So I also wrote a little yellow article about myself and my cousin. In the article, my cousin Tang Jinghuan is a victim. When he was complacent, this incident was discovered by my cousin.

#two-way secret love#double sex#1v1# he

have sm fun

-----text-----

"Excuse me, Mr. Qi Yan, are you willing to marry Mr. Yan Jing?"

He had just been teleported from the space-time tunnel, and his ears were buzzing all the time, so Qi Yan couldn't hear what the priest said. Fortunately, the system reminded him to say "I do" quickly.

This system will remind the taskers what to do when they have just crossed, and then they can only spend money.

"I am willing" Qi Yan rubbed his temples and said.

The man standing next to Qi Yan listened to the priest's words and put the ring on his hand with indifference. He was also very perfunctory when kissing, and left after sticking it.

Then the two got into the wedding car under the watchful eyes of their relatives. The two sat on the left and the right, and closed their eyes as soon as they got in the car. Qi Yan could see that the other party disliked him very much.

Qi Yan also has no intention of putting on a show, after all, the most important thing now is to receive the memory of the original owner.

The original owner and Yan Jing should be regarded as bamboo horses and bamboo horses. When they were young, they were followers behind Yan Jing, but this pure friendship did not know when it deteriorated.

The original owner gradually fell in love with the other party, but Yan Jing obviously didn't like him and hated him a bit, but the original owner was not discouraged until this time, Yanjia's company had important problems and needed a large amount of funds.

And the original owner took advantage of this to force him to get married, but Yan Jing was only willing to maintain the marriage for one year.

The memory of the original owner is only up to today, and the rest is what Qi Yan saw in the plot.

Although the two had been together for a year, there was still no spark. One year later, the Yan family improved to a higher level, and the two naturally divorced.

Yan Jing also met her true love, which was also known by the original owner, and she was a little unwilling, and tried to obstruct them in various ways, and even caused the protagonist Shou to fall from upstairs.

It was still Yanjing who was thinking about the old love, but drove the original owner out of the country.

After reading the full text of the plot, Qi Yan admired Yan Jing's endurance very much. The original owner gave him medicine to endure it. The protagonist suffered many times as if he refused his courtship. This made him a little suspicious that he was not good enough. Below, looking at the big bag protruding from the trousers, I feel a little regretful thinking that it is so big, but it's a pity that it can't.