25

front page
25 headache
search
25 headache
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Qi Yan woke up immediately when he heard Yan Jing's raving, turned on the light and found him blushing and talking nonsense, he quickly got down to the ground and touched his head with the back of his hand, it was very hot.

He wanted to go downstairs to buy medicine for him, but was grabbed by Yanjing's hand, so hard that he couldn't break free.

"Yanyan, you are not allowed to leave, I will not divorce" Yan Jing whispered, her arms were tightly wrapped around his waist, and her face was buried in his neck.

"I'm not leaving, I'm calling the doctor"

"I don't believe it, you must ask someone to separate us, I won't let you go, don't let you go"

Listening to Yan Jing's nonsense, feeling the hot temperature on his body, Qi Yan was a little anxious, and wanted to break free, but in the end he could only let Yan Jing hug him from behind, feeling the other party's huge object, Qi Yan didn't dare Without moving, he picked up the phone with one hand and called his personal doctor.

After a while, he heard a knock on the door and Qi Yan was about to get up to open the door, but Yan Jing was still following him, hanging on his body like a large doll.

He felt that Yan Jing was like a child, and Qi Yan looked at the doctor in embarrassment.

When the doctor was seeing a doctor, Yan Jing also held onto his hand tightly, and the heat on his face never came down.

Dr. Bai took Yan Jing's temperature to 39°, and then looked at the wound on his leg, which was a little inflamed.

Because Qi Yan said on the phone that his leg was injured, Dr. Bai also brought disinfectant and gauze.

When the medicine was poured on the wound, Yan Jing hissed in pain, turned his head and buried it in Qi Yan's arms, this was the first time Qi Yan saw such a fragile side of him.

If Yan Jing was still sane at this time, she would never do such a shameful thing.

After disinfecting with disinfectant, Dr. Bai put an anti-inflammatory medicine pack on his leg, and then left with the medical kit on his back.

Qi Yan wanted to see him off, but Yan Jing firmly grabbed his hand and refused to let him go, so Qi Yan could only express his thanks verbally and watch Doctor Bai leave.

After Dr. Bai left, Yan Jing was still holding on to her hand tightly, and Qi Yanre's palms were sweating.

"Sleep with Yan Yan, I want to sleep with my daughter-in-law." Yan Jing was afraid that he would go away and held on tightly to his hand. At first he acted like a baby unconsciously because he was burned out, but now he is a little sober , I was afraid that he would really leave, so I didn't care about the shame.

Face is not as important as a wife.

Qi Yan was also defeated by his stubbornness, so he could only lie on the bed and sleep with him. A person with a fever was like a small heater, and Qi Yan fell asleep quickly.

But Yan Jing didn't feel sleepy at all. The reason why his wound was inflamed was because his beloved was sleeping next to him, so he couldn't bear it, so he had to go to the bathroom to take a cold shower, and when the sky was about to dawn, he got down from the bed and lay down again. On the floor.

Unexpectedly, he started to have a fever after a while, and he was a little careless.

Looking at the broken hair covering Qi Yan's face, he brushed it away with his hands, then lowered his head and kissed his forehead, and then fell asleep with his arms around him.

Qi Yan didn't know how long he slept before waking up. Feeling the hot object against his buttocks, he was ashamed and angry, and he didn't kick him out of bed because he was a sick person.

But Yan Jing knelt in the corridor regardless of his president's face, and now his heart was a little shaken, he didn't know what to do?

Oh, I have a headache.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Beautiful wife gets fucked badly
The cool school grass travels to the NP world [Quick Transmigration]
Doomsday captivity
The social horror idiot is forced to love by the boss
Online dating cheating money will be punished by Japan
Tender batch full of romantic male secrets (bisexual big tits)
Recently updated novel
what does cheating feel like
wait for the tiger
Every day with the fishing bamboo horse
My Boyfriend Gets Big Boobs and Leaks
snatched the enemy's father
spirits rose
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop