Chapter 16

"Oi brat! Come here", Nick ordered the little girl, "Kneel"

She did as ordered.

"Now listen here, your little owners are annoying the hell out of me. Trying to get you back after all these years", her eyes sparkled at the mention of them, "But they don't know where we are. Adrian said I should leave you alone today and I would have, but then someone pissed me off. Wanna guess who it was?"

He pulled her hair hard, "Damien. First he called Adrian to be ready then he sent me a message that he'll return every hit I ever laid on you", he pulled harder making her cry from the pain, "I don't like being threatened, I make the threats and that's just what I plan on doing"

He stood up, "You see that?" he pointed to a camera, "I'll be beating you up so good today and I'll send it to those nuisances. I wonder how long I should make the video? Let's see ~" he dragged her to the middle of the room where the camera could capture everything.

Slap

Kick

Punch

He did not stop.

He beat her while laughing. He enjoyed beating her. He took pleasure in it.

"NICKOLAS ENOUGH!", Adrian pushed him away from her, "She's losing blood. Emerald stay awake for me" he slapped her a little to keep her awake but she was too weak. Everything was too blurry.

"Emerald!"

"Emer..."

"ake.. up"

She lost consciousness.

And the video... was 50 minutes long.

Send